****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

^Where to cop the "Gold teef for everybody" shirt?
nerd.gif
^

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Laser 1s. from a store called Pulse.

they insisted they come out next week lol. i was like nooo, sorry body.
so they arent coming out at footlocker or anything?

no, select accounts and certain jordan retaliers... places like active and michael k's and some privately owned boutiques.

wait, so does that mean the Black/Red I High Strap arent going to be at my local footlocker, champs, sportzone?

thanks in advance.......

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Laser 1s. from a store called Pulse.

they insisted they come out next week lol. i was like nooo, sorry body.
so they arent coming out at footlocker or anything?

no, select accounts and certain jordan retaliers... places like active and michael k's and some privately owned boutiques.

wait, so does that mean the Black/Red I High Strap arent going to be at my local footlocker, champs, sportzone?

thanks in advance.......

No, those im sure are a general release. They should be in all your local stores. as well as privately owned.

nice BRED I's KVN, those are sick, material looks way better than the one's that are about to release

Dont post here that much..But thought i could share what i got this past week-Too lazy to take pics lol.

-Nikon D40
-Silver Foamposites
-Retro white cement 3's

Thats it for me!

Take care fam.

Got FiFa 09 and ManU jerseys last month. Blk Tevez L/S and Red Anderson S/S are Champion League editions, will be getting blue and white l/s soon and also ablk s/s.
OG XVI for $90 shipped and A.R.C Adidas For $140 shipped. Thinking of copping the orange Undefeated pair.
(sorry if pics are huge.)

342268550.jpg

342268490.jpg

342324320.jpg

Omni Hexrides to go with my other pair of Omni's...love the feel and comfort of the hexrides!

m7ce4l.jpg

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Picked this up today: Didn't feel like breaking it out and taking pics so just used stock photos.
7143629c1535ea7a4f3e7def70f8de27d5550f6a.jpg

43036d6a1328e84447567ef77178dfdf35b6ce4d.jpg

Pretty nice bag.
Info on where to cop? I have 2 colors in the bookbag and that would be a great additive for luggage

loonyrobert - Man United, Man United, Ole Ole Ole... Rooneh, Rooneh, Rooneh...

Last season's black-away and this season's blue-alternate are nice... does your EPL ones have the EPL badges as well?

tried kitbag.com or prodirectsoccer.com for the black SS?

Back
Top Bottom