Nostradamus 2012 on the History Channel Special...

Anybody watching this 2 HR special right now? Where's the conspiracy theorist at ?
laugh.gif

Everything seems to be building up for something big...there's gonna be 3 eclipses in 2012; with 1 aligning with the milky way galaxy
eek.gif
. This some creepy $+*!
laugh.gif

Yea, I'm watchin it. I personally don't believe it but always open minded in reference.

I wonder how the conspiracy people feel now nastradomous says Jesus is coming back on doomsday. And half the people on here who believe in 2012 dont believe inGod
laugh.gif

ive seen this before.its all stupid so they could make money.they predict the world is gunna end like every 5 years lol.i did a lot of reasearch

they playing this again? im the normal NTer that wont read about it only wants to watch it in video form
laugh.gif

I hope something dramatic happens with no casualties, we need a new world order
laugh.gif

BallinBoykz wrote:
Something to do with the Mayan calendar too?
Ya I think they overlap. I think there's also an African calendar that ends in 2012 too.

Most of this stuff is too far-fetched to believe. I've been watching it since the beginning and it's just trying to connect the dots from differentthinkers, books, religions, beliefs, drawings so that it can make some sense.

Back
Top Bottom