northface backpacks vol. Back to school

ihatemondayz

Banned
been needing a backpack and was wondering whats your thoughts on north face backpacks? reviews? pros and cons?

which styles do you guys have?

Last edited:
Ive had my recon for a few years now, very nice backpack gets the job done, very durable.

I recommend it.

yup, i have a recon, too. i like the jester as well. they're good, sturdy, spacious backpacks, and they have a lifetime warranty so that should have you sold off the bat.

Ive had maybe 5 northface bags and the one i liked the most was the recon. Im actually looking for a new bag too :smokin

Official Backpack of NikeTalk

Everyone will recommend the Recon or the Jester...myself included :lol: ...maybe a couple people will say Jansport, but I just don't find them to be as sturdy/durable

I've heard nothing but good things about em but I can't justify $99 for a backpack.

I've been using a Jordan one I bought for $30 from TJ Maxx 2 years ago...been on countless NY trips and still holds up.

Can't drop $100 on a book sack... I cannot do...

#poor

my OG one was on sale, forgot the model but it wasn't that high. like $60.

traded my cousin mine for the Sweeper I have now, been holding up since 07. no visible signs of damage anywhere.

mondaynightraw? is that you?

any who make this the official backpack thread vol. back to school

I have a chrome messenger bag (metropolis) I use it for cycling around the town n I can fit a lot in there (about five gallons) I'm going to try to post pics from my phone

Recon!

I've had mine for 7 years, and still going strong.  I use it as my travel backpack.

I want a Northface Supreme backpack but I'm skeptical 'cause the last one I bought ripped right below the zipper all the way around. Used it for 4+ years though.

*Looks into the Recon

Damn, still have my Recon from like '04 or '05. Except for a food stain, good as new and still use it for work.

mondaynightraw? is that you?
any who make this the official backpack thread vol. back to school
I have a chrome messenger bag (metropolis) I use it for cycling around the town n I can fit a lot in there (about five gallons) I'm going to try to post pics from my phone

No I'm not that dude

Recon seems to be everyones favorite. Can't go wrong if everyone agrees.

I happened to be in nordstrom and saw the northface borealis and tried it on. It was the most comfortable backpack I've ever had :smokin

Back
Top Bottom