northface backpacks vol. Back to school

What do you guys use your backpack for anyways? I need one because I'm in school
When I was in school, I used it to carry my laptop and a notebook. If you need a bag with a large storage capacity, this is not the bag you want. I had the original Recon model before they redesigned it.

Positives:

-Very durable

-Waterproof

Negatives:

-Minimal storage space

The Dell backpack that came with my laptop was pretty good for storage as well as comfort, but it was just an ugly bag.

Last edited:
What do you guys use your backpack for anyways? I need one because I'm in school
I have a Box Shot which is pretty big. I'm still in college and need to carry around my textbooks and sometimes my laptop. If I have to carry more than 2 books I use my backpack.

When not in school I bring it for camping and trips.

Eastern Moutain sports or a North Face are good. A little pricey, but they will always last.

I have the Big Shot. I love the thing b/c it is big and durable. I can hold a few text books and my laptop, and when I travel I can fit a couple sets of clothes. I've had mine since like 2005, I have a small hole in the bottom, but other than that it is still great.

Last edited:
Recon >>>>
stop being cheap n get yourself a GOOD Laptop Bookbag

Plus it comes wit a whistle >D

I have a North Face Borealis SE i bought 3 years ago. I have used it for traveling, camping, work. I love it.

I got a jester for $30 from my school store around 3 years ago and its the bag that I bring to work everyday until I bite the bullet and buy a messenger bag. I don't think you can go wrong with them, but the price is a bit out there so I would check your school store beforehand to see if they have them for cheap. slickdeals also posted a sale on them last week Idk if its still running.

Can someone speak more to the lifetime warranty? I wasn't aware and the hook strap at the top of my bag is broken would they fix that? Send me a new bag?

PLEASE RESPOND

Northface jackets? Sure

Northface backpack? Nahhh.

When it comes to backpacks, I stay/rock with Jansport.

Just bought a Recon from Slick deals for 55 a few weeks back. It's still in the plastic but it was worth it.

Just bought a Recon from Slick deals for 55 a few weeks back. It's still in the plastic but it was worth it.

Were you able to buy it in a reasonable color because I think I saw that deal, but it was a bunch of colors that were :x

No wonder they were so cheap.

My collection so far. Love every single bag. The Base Camp Duffel is my favorite. It's a duffel bag that straps on like a backpack.

24gj85h.png

Looking to get this one soon.

16bhddy.png

I went from a Hotshot to a Recon and now I have the Surge, which I honestly think it's the best. I got the Hotshot for the size, but switched to the Recon for the number of compartments. With the Surge, I get the best of both (size and compartments), which I love.

I have a Jester that I bought for the low from my school last spring semester. I used a Jansport before that and not planning on going back. It has a huge main compartment for all my textbooks :smokin

Really want a Recon though, might give the Jester to my brother >D

Were you able to buy it in a reasonable color because I think I saw that deal, but it was a bunch of colors that were :x
No wonder they were so cheap.

I was able to get the black one. Guess I got on the site just as it was posted.

the northface crevasse pack looks pretty dope...but for $160 though :rolleyes
k312j6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom