Normally, I'm not into white girls, but LADY GAGA could get the business

She is unattractive. And what's wrong with white girls?
frown.gif

I think I would pick Jaime's booty over anyone. And that's not just white girls, of all ethnicities. I'd gointo more detail, but an appreciation thread is forthcoming...

2ij3hba.gif

6i9q39.gif

2m086d.gif

Originally Posted by muffinlover

She is unattractive. And what's wrong with white girls?
frown.gif

Absolutely nuthin. Dont pay the OP no mind. He must have good credit.

Edit: Illmatic ... my man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I think I would pick Jaime's booty over anyone. And that's not just white girls, of all ethnicities. I'd go into more detail, but an appreciation thread is forthcoming...

2ij3hba.gif

6i9q39.gif

2m086d.gif
got anymore?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by supreme math

thick-white-girls-demotivational-poster.jpg

laugh.gif
NT: Where Racism Never Fails To Amaze

Sure doesn't.... with a million kill YT threads and the OP starting the thread off by saying "NORMALLY, I'M NOT INTO WHITE GIRLS"
If it were the other way around this thread would already be 30 pages long with Al Sharpton via Satellite demanding reparations.

Its clear to everyone you have a low opinion of black people, I'm sure any subject you enter regarding black and white relations no one will or can takeanything you say seriously if they ever did before.
If you would like to prove a point or point out a double standard than do so with some common sense or at least an indication that you have passed the 6thgrade already.

laugh.gif

Sure doesn't.... with a million kill YT threads and the OP starting the thread off by saying "NORMALLY, I'M NOT INTO WHITE GIRLS"
If it were the other way around this thread would already be 30 pages long with Al Sharpton via Satellite demanding reparations.
Umm what are you talking about? There was just a 7 page thread *****y Black Girls Unappreaction that would have gone further if it werent forBastich. And i find nothing offensive with normally im not into ______ gils but i do find offensive a picture that basically says black women have nothing tooffer but a big butt and if you can find a caucasian with a big butt then its better because you dont have to deal with an bad attitude from a black girl.

But about the thread: pass

laugh.gif

Umm what are you talking about? There was just a 7 page thread *****y Black Girls Unappreaction that would have gone further if it werent for Bastich. And i find nothing offensive with normally im not into ______ gils but i do find offensive a picture that basically says black women have nothing to offer but a big butt and if you can find a caucasian with a big butt then its better because you dont have to deal with an bad attitude from a black girl.

Dude lighten up. JC man...I don't know what some of you want, I mean BLACKS want to be included in everything and treated equal but when they'reincluded some tend to delegate how much equal they want and sometimes when..It's really annoying walking on eggshells all day out of guilt.
If there's a black person behind me in the bread aisle it's like I grab a loaf of WHEAT just to play it safe and avoid confusion..

I'm on a sneaker forum that hip-hop motivated...I'm not racist but I will NOT have someone tell me when and where it's okay to be white.
I have rights too man. I'm NOT arguing, I'm, just tried of everything about race having to be extra cautious so that it doesn't set one of you guysoff.
Think about Asian stereotypes, Jewish, Russian, Latino...none of them complain OTHER PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS TOO....dammit man just live and let die.

laugh.gif

Umm what are you talking about? There was just a 7 page thread *****y Black Girls Unappreaction that would have gone further if it werent for Bastich. And i find nothing offensive with normally im not into ______ gils but i do find offensive a picture that basically says black women have nothing to offer but a big butt and if you can find a caucasian with a big butt then its better because you dont have to deal with an bad attitude from a black girl.

Dude lighten up. JC man...I don't know what some of you want, I mean BLACKS want to be included in everything and treated equal but when they're included some tend to delegate how much equal they want and sometimes when..It's really annoying walking on eggshells all day out of guilt.
If there's a black person behind me in the bread aisle it's like I grab a loaf of WHEAT just to play it safe and avoid confusion..

I'm on a sneaker forum that hip-hop motivated...I'm not racist but I will NOT have someone tell me when and where it's okay to be white.
I have rights too man. I'm NOT arguing, I'm, just tried of everything about race having to be extra cautious so that it doesn't set one of you guys off.
Think about Asian stereotypes, Jewish, Russian, Latino...none of them complain OTHER PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS TOO....dammit man just live and let die.
So because others dont complain about racism I'm suppose to be quiet mmm negative. And I'm not saying you're racist but you posted aracist picture and if you don't see it you're blind. That picture is clearly a diss to black women saying that's all they have to offer and maybecause you're white you don't understand you just thought "hehe white girls with booty its an anomaly" but sorry that aint cool. And I'dlike to hope if the tables were flipped you'd stick up for your white women but maybe you just don't have a backbone. If that's the answer then Iforgive you for your ignorance

Back
Top Bottom