Non-ugly men of niketalk do you still take down ugly broads? Vol. Notdoingitrightbro

^ Oh ok I see Air Force King, well here's a little bit of my resume, ya'll can judge for yourselves. Maybe 8 is debatable but I know for damn sure none of em are lower than 7's by ANYbody's standards

http://niketalk.com/topic/216077/LATE-NIGHT-NT-LETS-DISCUSS-NUMBERS?page=4

I've smashed 1's that look better than those, it's only a few but at least you'll be able to see the range. Most of those were high school smashes
pimp.gif
, shoot I'm 24 now, was a while ago

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by firered18

Ay this is the perfect thread for my question: what do yall say to JUST get wopped off?? I always gotta go the route of smashin first and whatnot when I just want strictly domeshots from some of the broads I chill with
grin.gif
I usually let them know off top that I rarely have sex and will only do it once I've reached my "comfort zone" with a female. If she's ugly (and in some cases average/cute with low self esteem), she'll just be happy to even deal with a decent looking guy who has his head screwed on right as opposed to these other knuckle heads out here. I also come off really humble and often refer to them as friend which builds a trust factor. That's usually how I get domed up on day 1. In her eyes, I'm a catch and she'll do anything to keep me happy.

And for whatever reason, females enjoy giving me head so that also helps. I have low self esteem so getting a bunch of incoming texts/calls from various girls ASKING to give ME head w/o wanting anything in return but my load is an amazing confidence booster.

feels-good-man-john-goodman-1296510848O.jpg

Nice
pimp.gif
but how do you actually ask for just the domeshots?? Thats my problem

Ay this is the perfect thread for my question: what do yall say to JUST get wopped off?? I always gotta go the route of smashin first and whatnot when I just want strictly domeshots from some of the broads I chill with
grin.gif
I usually let them know off top that I rarely have sex and will only do it once I've reached my "comfort zone" with a female. If she's ugly (and in some cases average/cute with low self esteem), she'll just be happy to even deal with a decent looking guy who has his head screwed on right as opposed to these other knuckle heads out here. I also come off really humble and often refer to them as friend which builds a trust factor. That's usually how I get domed up on day 1. In her eyes, I'm a catch and she'll do anything to keep me happy.

And for whatever reason, females enjoy giving me head so that also helps. I have low self esteem so getting a bunch of incoming texts/calls from various girls ASKING to give ME head w/o wanting anything in return but my load is an amazing confidence booster.

Nice
pimp.gif
but how do you actually ask for just the domeshots?? Thats my problem

My brother and I have developed a 2nd scale to go along with the normal 1-10 broad scale. We call it the broad allowance scale. Our way of justifiying taking down sub par chicks is that we spent little or no money and effort in doing so. basically its as follows

2-3 40 dollar max ( we just don't do 1's)

4-5 80 dollar max

6-7 120 max

8+ Break the bank if needed.

These are not just arbitrary numbers, consider that taking down a chick normally consists of Gas, Condoms, Food and sometimes entertainment( DVD, Movie etc). So you figure your putting 20 in the tank. 5 for a 3 pack, 15 bucks for some Fast Food. That should be the absolute most your spending on a 2 or a 3. As you go up the scale things like the Tellie, Restaurants and new clothes come into play...

My brother and I have developed a 2nd scale to go along with the normal 1-10 broad scale. We call it the broad allowance scale. Our way of justifiying taking down sub par chicks is that we spent little or no money and effort in doing so. basically its as follows

2-3 40 dollar max ( we just don't do 1's)

4-5 80 dollar max

6-7 120 max

8+ Break the bank if needed.

These are not just arbitrary numbers, consider that taking down a chick normally consists of Gas, Condoms, Food and sometimes entertainment( DVD, Movie etc). So you figure your putting 20 in the tank. 5 for a 3 pack, 15 bucks for some Fast Food. That should be the absolute most your spending on a 2 or a 3. As you go up the scale things like the Tellie, Restaurants and new clothes come into play...

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

out of 41 girls I've smashed all of them were 8's and above except like 3. I don't mess with ugly broads even in drought season I just simply refuse to I have high standards and I stay abiding by them. I've just always attracted a higher tier of woman even in my hardest of times it doesn't matter I always look presentable. I've F'd girls from every walk of life, University Students, University Athletes, School Teachers, Nurses, Cougars, they all wanna get high and kick it. I don't have to take none of em out to eat or to nice places. I might have with a few but it was something I HAD to do, they were always down with watching a movie at the house, smoking a blunt drinking some hennessey, champagne and then havin sex all night. I'm glad I attract the woman I do, I hear the stories about the girls ya'll be attracting or chasing and I'm straight I don't have time for no stuck up h03z I let them know asap we ain't tolerating that over here bottom line. Some of ya'll just gotta push a hardline and be a cocky bastard cuz I'll let a female know quick if you ain't tryina mess with me it's on to the next one, I got too many in my phone to be wasting my time with some female who thinks she's the baddest thing and has an attitude

but bottom line no ugly one's over here period, step it up and don't settle, too many dudes be postin bad 1's in these "cute girl" threads to be settling for some unattractive broad

Shuttup.

You guys need to start posting pics because I have a feeling some of you are ug mug yet fronting like you get the pick of the litter.

out of 41 girls I've smashed all of them were 8's and above except like 3. I don't mess with ugly broads even in drought season I just simply refuse to I have high standards and I stay abiding by them. I've just always attracted a higher tier of woman even in my hardest of times it doesn't matter I always look presentable. I've F'd girls from every walk of life, University Students, University Athletes, School Teachers, Nurses, Cougars, they all wanna get high and kick it. I don't have to take none of em out to eat or to nice places. I might have with a few but it was something I HAD to do, they were always down with watching a movie at the house, smoking a blunt drinking some hennessey, champagne and then havin sex all night. I'm glad I attract the woman I do, I hear the stories about the girls ya'll be attracting or chasing and I'm straight I don't have time for no stuck up h03z I let them know asap we ain't tolerating that over here bottom line. Some of ya'll just gotta push a hardline and be a cocky bastard cuz I'll let a female know quick if you ain't tryina mess with me it's on to the next one, I got too many in my phone to be wasting my time with some female who thinks she's the baddest thing and has an attitude

but bottom line no ugly one's over here period, step it up and don't settle, too many dudes be postin bad 1's in these "cute girl" threads to be settling for some unattractive broad

Shuttup.

You guys need to start posting pics because I have a feeling some of you are ug mug yet fronting like you get the pick of the litter.

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

Shuttup.

Son just posted proof like 5 post above yours. Go sit down.

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

Shuttup.

Son just posted proof like 5 post above yours. Go sit down.

grin.gif

This guy knowss.. he's a knower
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

grin.gif

This guy knowss.. he's a knower
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i'll take town a ugly broad no problem as long as da body is right....i'll whip & crash em like a rental car 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i'll take town a ugly broad no problem as long as da body is right....i'll whip & crash em like a rental car 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

In times of desperation....
nerd.gif
... thank God for stability and dependability though. I was having a talk with my chum Chumley (pun game corny, I know
grin.gif
) and we're both having that other problem. It's the one where you wish you wanted sex, but you don't have the energy to want it from your girl OR some outside piece cuz your woman doesn't even let your batteries charge. I get it in so awesomely and frequently that I'm not even sure I want it right now. All I ever have is just enough time to heal the chaffing, if that. Man, I don't even have the will to fap. There's no male-thirst-hormones left in me. I miss WANTING sex. I'm just having a @@%% load of it. Good or bad?

In times of desperation....
nerd.gif
... thank God for stability and dependability though. I was having a talk with my chum Chumley (pun game corny, I know
grin.gif
) and we're both having that other problem. It's the one where you wish you wanted sex, but you don't have the energy to want it from your girl OR some outside piece cuz your woman doesn't even let your batteries charge. I get it in so awesomely and frequently that I'm not even sure I want it right now. All I ever have is just enough time to heal the chaffing, if that. Man, I don't even have the will to fap. There's no male-thirst-hormones left in me. I miss WANTING sex. I'm just having a @@%% load of it. Good or bad?

Back
Top Bottom