Non-ugly men of niketalk do you still take down ugly broads? Vol. Notdoingitrightbro

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

dude.

you stole my name.

indifferent.gif
LOL!

And to answer OP question, yes, yes I do. Ugly chicks are good for dome at 3am when no one else is answering. Trying to get a dime to suck you off in a parking lot or something is almost impossible. Ugly chicks go harder and give better head. They allow you to set them out to your friends. And they get straight to business as soon as ya'll meet up. There's no trying to sweet talk them into doing something. They know their purpose...

This man knows
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

dude.

you stole my name.

indifferent.gif
LOL!

And to answer OP question, yes, yes I do. Ugly chicks are good for dome at 3am when no one else is answering. Trying to get a dime to suck you off in a parking lot or something is almost impossible. Ugly chicks go harder and give better head. They allow you to set them out to your friends. And they get straight to business as soon as ya'll meet up. There's no trying to sweet talk them into doing something. They know their purpose...

This man knows
pimp.gif

dude.

you stole my name.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

@OP: Yes...
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
 Its Nothin Wrong With Throwin Those In The Mix... Most Of The Time They Go The Whole 9 Yards Jus Cause Theyre Happy Your Even Messing With Them... Lol.

dude.

you stole my name.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

@OP: Yes...
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
 Its Nothin Wrong With Throwin Those In The Mix... Most Of The Time They Go The Whole 9 Yards Jus Cause Theyre Happy Your Even Messing With Them... Lol.

Ay this is the perfect thread for my question: what do yall say to JUST get wopped off?? I always gotta go the route of smashin first and whatnot when I just want strictly domeshots from some of the broads I chill with
grin.gif

Ay this is the perfect thread for my question: what do yall say to JUST get wopped off?? I always gotta go the route of smashin first and whatnot when I just want strictly domeshots from some of the broads I chill with
grin.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

grin.gif
I usually let them know off top that I rarely have sex and will only do it once I've reached my "comfort zone" with a female. If she's ugly (and in some cases average/cute with low self esteem), she'll just be happy to even deal with a decent looking guy who has his head screwed on right as opposed to these other knuckle heads out here. I also come off really humble and often refer to them as friend which builds a trust factor. That's usually how I get domed up on day 1. In her eyes, I'm a catch and she'll do anything to keep me happy.

And for whatever reason, females enjoy giving me head so that also helps. I have low self esteem so getting a bunch of incoming texts/calls from various girls ASKING to give ME head w/o wanting anything in return but my load is an amazing confidence booster.

feels-good-man-john-goodman-1296510848O.jpg

Originally Posted by firered18

grin.gif
I usually let them know off top that I rarely have sex and will only do it once I've reached my "comfort zone" with a female. If she's ugly (and in some cases average/cute with low self esteem), she'll just be happy to even deal with a decent looking guy who has his head screwed on right as opposed to these other knuckle heads out here. I also come off really humble and often refer to them as friend which builds a trust factor. That's usually how I get domed up on day 1. In her eyes, I'm a catch and she'll do anything to keep me happy.

And for whatever reason, females enjoy giving me head so that also helps. I have low self esteem so getting a bunch of incoming texts/calls from various girls ASKING to give ME head w/o wanting anything in return but my load is an amazing confidence booster.

feels-good-man-john-goodman-1296510848O.jpg

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

out of 41 girls I've smashed all of them were 8's and above except like 3.

Not calling you a liar or anything young pimpin'

but I got stacks that this is debatable. 

nah with all modesty I got friends that are in the hundreds I really don't see that as that much homie, there are dudes that put up numbers my dude. And if I didn't have as high of standards my numbers would be a lot higher but I'm a picky ninja, if yo face don't look good enough to kiss it ain't goin down. I already made a post a long time ago where I posted 10 of em I smashed with facebooks, and myspaces to go along with it. I know there's a lot of simps that lie online but trust brotha I ain't the kind, I started smashin when I was 11 so even if I only smashed 2 girls a year I'd still be at least 26. Word is bond son, you don't wanna put that money up
laugh.gif

nah with all modesty I got friends that are in the hundreds I really don't see that as that much homie, there are dudes that put up numbers my dude. And if I didn't have as high of standards my numbers would be a lot higher but I'm a picky ninja, if yo face don't look good enough to kiss it ain't goin down. I already made a post a long time ago where I posted 10 of em I smashed with facebooks, and myspaces to go along with it. I know there's a lot of simps that lie online but trust brotha I ain't the kind, I started smashin when I was 11 so even if I only smashed 2 girls a year I'd still be at least 26. Word is bond son, you don't wanna put that money up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't think he's doubting that you smashed 41 chicks before. Hell, I rarely have sex and somehow have sky rocketed to 30+. That's not the unbelievable part. I think his doubt lies in the fact that you're basically saying you smashed 38 different chicks who were all 8's and above...

laugh.gif
I don't think he's doubting that you smashed 41 chicks before. Hell, I rarely have sex and somehow have sky rocketed to 30+. That's not the unbelievable part. I think his doubt lies in the fact that you're basically saying you smashed 38 different chicks who were all 8's and above...

^ Oh ok I see Air Force King, well here's a little bit of my resume, ya'll can judge for yourselves. Maybe 8 is debatable but I know for damn sure none of em are lower than 7's by ANYbody's standards

http://niketalk.com/topic/216077/LATE-NIGHT-NT-LETS-DISCUSS-NUMBERS?page=4

I've smashed 1's that look better than those, it's only a few but at least you'll be able to see the range. Most of those were high school smashes
pimp.gif
, shoot I'm 24 now, was a while ago

Back
Top Bottom