Non-ugly men of niketalk do you still take down ugly broads? Vol. Notdoingitrightbro

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

dude.

you stole my name.

indifferent.gif
foul
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Nothing popped off, so I'll answer the question.

When you're an old man struggling to get laid do you think you'll ever look back and say, "that girl wasn't a supermodel and kind of chubby, I wish I hadn't done that."

Nah, you'll be thinking "damn, why was I passing up the P back then?" Like it was said before, some of these broads who aren't top notch go to work on the meat and they'll even cook/buy you food after. And I'll take it a step farther, a lot of them are cool people and are far better to kick it with then the "dimes." I'll take an average broad that's good company over a bad chick that's a headache on any day.
BINGO! I've chilled with a few dimes and they're attitudes discuss me. We're all family on NT so I'll keep it 100. I keep thick, light skinned (ONLY) dimes around to eat out and be seen with in public (movies, amusement park, restaurants, etc.). I can't put my mouth on an ugly/average chick and I rarely want to be seen in public with them. However, when it comes to chilling, having a good time, and casual sex, give me an average chick any day. I can sit up and watch the dumbest movie ever and be laughing and roasting the movie the whole night and just overall having a good time with an average chick. Dimes bore me to no end...

Yup, all real talk 100 % agreed

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Nothing popped off, so I'll answer the question.

When you're an old man struggling to get laid do you think you'll ever look back and say, "that girl wasn't a supermodel and kind of chubby, I wish I hadn't done that."

Nah, you'll be thinking "damn, why was I passing up the P back then?" Like it was said before, some of these broads who aren't top notch go to work on the meat and they'll even cook/buy you food after. And I'll take it a step farther, a lot of them are cool people and are far better to kick it with then the "dimes." I'll take an average broad that's good company over a bad chick that's a headache on any day.
BINGO! I've chilled with a few dimes and they're attitudes discuss me. We're all family on NT so I'll keep it 100. I keep thick, light skinned (ONLY) dimes around to eat out and be seen with in public (movies, amusement park, restaurants, etc.). I can't put my mouth on an ugly/average chick and I rarely want to be seen in public with them. However, when it comes to chilling, having a good time, and casual sex, give me an average chick any day. I can sit up and watch the dumbest movie ever and be laughing and roasting the movie the whole night and just overall having a good time with an average chick. Dimes bore me to no end...

Yup, all real talk 100 % agreed

laugh.gif
Being drunk at the club around 4 or 5am leads you into vagina you normally wouldn't go for....soon as morning come she gotta go if it's my place or I'm outtie soon as I wake up if it's her place. No breakfast..no nothing.

laugh.gif
Being drunk at the club around 4 or 5am leads you into vagina you normally wouldn't go for....soon as morning come she gotta go if it's my place or I'm outtie soon as I wake up if it's her place. No breakfast..no nothing.

Sorry big homies who don't agree, but ugly broads are a no go. All my girls arent dimes
but, they're far from ugly. Dimes arent all stuck up and the ones who #u&% with you shouldnt be 

stuck up with you. Here's the trick for the ones who are: make their friend (who happens to be slightly 

badder) fall in love (by this love I mean become a really big fan) with you. Works every time. 

Thats my word, word.

Sorry big homies who don't agree, but ugly broads are a no go. All my girls arent dimes
but, they're far from ugly. Dimes arent all stuck up and the ones who #u&% with you shouldnt be 

stuck up with you. Here's the trick for the ones who are: make their friend (who happens to be slightly 

badder) fall in love (by this love I mean become a really big fan) with you. Works every time. 

Thats my word, word.

Yes, but its usually only when its like a "Cute girl but shes really ugly because she is the only alright looking girl in class" type steez.

Or unless I'm whiskey neat I'll drop the standards 3-4 points.

Yes, but its usually only when its like a "Cute girl but shes really ugly because she is the only alright looking girl in class" type steez.

Or unless I'm whiskey neat I'll drop the standards 3-4 points.

yup
pimp.gif
 got this chick thats 4-5 years older than me.. she's definitely not ugly, but i got high standards so to me she's like a 7
grin.gif

anyways, she is a freak.. down for whatever, whenever and she knows shes not a dime so shes cool to kick it with too
devil.gif

yup
pimp.gif
 got this chick thats 4-5 years older than me.. she's definitely not ugly, but i got high standards so to me she's like a 7
grin.gif

anyways, she is a freak.. down for whatever, whenever and she knows shes not a dime so shes cool to kick it with too
devil.gif

out of 41 girls I've smashed all of them were 8's and above except like 3. I don't mess with ugly broads even in drought season I just simply refuse to I have high standards and I stay abiding by them. I've just always attracted a higher tier of woman even in my hardest of times it doesn't matter I always look presentable. I've F'd girls from every walk of life, University Students, University Athletes, School Teachers, Nurses, Cougars, they all wanna get high and kick it. I don't have to take none of em out to eat or to nice places. I might have with a few but it was something I HAD to do, they were always down with watching a movie at the house, smoking a blunt drinking some hennessey, champagne and then havin sex all night. I'm glad I attract the woman I do, I hear the stories about the girls ya'll be attracting or chasing and I'm straight I don't have time for no stuck up h03z I let them know asap we ain't tolerating that over here bottom line. Some of ya'll just gotta push a hardline and be a cocky bastard cuz I'll let a female know quick if you ain't tryina mess with me it's on to the next one, I got too many in my phone to be wasting my time with some female who thinks she's the baddest thing and has an attitude

but bottom line no ugly one's over here period, step it up and don't settle, too many dudes be postin bad 1's in these "cute girl" threads to be settling for some unattractive broad

out of 41 girls I've smashed all of them were 8's and above except like 3. I don't mess with ugly broads even in drought season I just simply refuse to I have high standards and I stay abiding by them. I've just always attracted a higher tier of woman even in my hardest of times it doesn't matter I always look presentable. I've F'd girls from every walk of life, University Students, University Athletes, School Teachers, Nurses, Cougars, they all wanna get high and kick it. I don't have to take none of em out to eat or to nice places. I might have with a few but it was something I HAD to do, they were always down with watching a movie at the house, smoking a blunt drinking some hennessey, champagne and then havin sex all night. I'm glad I attract the woman I do, I hear the stories about the girls ya'll be attracting or chasing and I'm straight I don't have time for no stuck up h03z I let them know asap we ain't tolerating that over here bottom line. Some of ya'll just gotta push a hardline and be a cocky bastard cuz I'll let a female know quick if you ain't tryina mess with me it's on to the next one, I got too many in my phone to be wasting my time with some female who thinks she's the baddest thing and has an attitude

but bottom line no ugly one's over here period, step it up and don't settle, too many dudes be postin bad 1's in these "cute girl" threads to be settling for some unattractive broad

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

out of 41 girls I've smashed all of them were 8's and above except like 3.

Not calling you a liar or anything young pimpin'

but I got stacks that this is debatable. 

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

out of 41 girls I've smashed all of them were 8's and above except like 3.

Not calling you a liar or anything young pimpin'

but I got stacks that this is debatable. 

Back
Top Bottom