nobody does it like ferrari

seriously how many dope cars have they put out?

20 years later the f40 is still sex on wheels

edit: what was i thinking, sorry. more pics.
glasses.gif

autowp.ru_ferrari_f40_lm_13.jpg

Ferrari%20Challenge%20Stradale%20%281%29.jpg

2000_ferrari_f50_26_sb.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

ferrari-599xx-2009-production-3.jpg

I know this won't be popular on NT, but i truly don't think ferrari has made a legitimately beautiful car in far too many years. The f40 is the lastthat I think and even it is somewhat debatable (although only somewhat). Remembering the ferraris my father had when I was really young (before his businessaffairs and my own driving nudged us toward the McLaren group) and looking back, there is a strong history of absolutely stunning cars. But anymore, it haslost the true passion and succumbed to the business model and put out the overproduced 355/360/430 garbage. Unless you're getting a 360 challenge/gt/gt-c(no, a challenge stradale does NOT count) or a 430 challenge/gt2/gt3 to go weekend racing, there isn't a point. Rappers and entertainers try to use them asstatus symbols, but that's nothing more than a bastardization of what the cars are menat to be. It's caging the ferociousness of the animal andsubduing the passion and purpose of what a ferrari should be. Granted, it is too early to say how the more recent cars that I so despise will be viewed in thelong term, bu I just don't see them having the long term appeal of some of the stunning classics the scuderia has put out over the years. Personally,I'd take aston's history over ferrari's. Not saying it's BETTER cause I don't want to get into a pointless debate like that, but I stronglyprefer it.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

F40 is garbage IMO, so ugly.

give me a F430

Kill yourself. I will even buy you the bullets or rope. The F40 is perfect. I like ferraris but would that a corvette or viper over them besides a F40 or aEnzo
Originally Posted by curt2121

I know this won't be popular on NT, but i truly don't think ferrari has made a legitimately beautiful car in far too many years. The f40 is the last that I think and even it is somewhat debatable (although only somewhat). Remembering the ferraris my father had when I was really young (before his business affairs and my own driving nudged us toward the McLaren group) and looking back, there is a strong history of absolutely stunning cars. But anymore, it has lost the true passion and succumbed to the business model and put out the overproduced 355/360/430 garbage. Unless you're getting a 360 challenge/gt/gt-c (no, a challenge stradale does NOT count) or a 430 challenge/gt2/gt3 to go weekend racing, there isn't a point. Rappers and entertainers try to use them as status symbols, but that's nothing more than a bastardization of what the cars are menat to be. It's caging the ferociousness of the animal and subduing the passion and purpose of what a ferrari should be. Granted, it is too early to say how the more recent cars that I so despise will be viewed in the long term, bu I just don't see them having the long term appeal of some of the stunning classics the scuderia has put out over the years. Personally, I'd take aston's history over ferrari's. Not saying it's BETTER cause I don't want to get into a pointless debate like that, but I strongly prefer it.

Agreed but the Enzo counts imo as beautiful

Ferraris become classics..they never get outdated. Appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom