No Motion March 2013

YO I AIN'T SEEN MY NAME ON THE LIST! I BEEN IN SINCE DAY ONE!

Its not that srs. This is just a self accomplishment. Were you hoping for a plaque? There is no award so why does the list matter? Thats the whole reason why I didn't want to enroll in the list. The moment you start doing it for recognition is the moment you have already failed.

What do you know about what motivates me? Hop off my Johnson and put my name on the list or else! Jimmies are rustled today and I don't need any back talk from a pipsqueak like you

What do you know about what motivates me? Hop off my Johnson and put my name on the list or else! Jimmies are rustled today and I don't need any back talk from a pipsqueak like you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He called fam a pipsqueak

In on next month. I'm already 4 faps in this month SMH.

NOT EASY WHEN YOUVE BEEN ONA 9MNTH DRY STREAK

Lord help

laugh.gif
 Some of you guys are funny. As a 22 yr old female I can't see the struggle of no fapping for a month. Do ya'll really experience the urge to touch yourself that much?

:lol:  Some of you guys are funny. As a 22 yr old female I can't see the struggle of no fapping for a month. Do ya'll really experience the urge to touch yourself that much?

I'm sure females masturbate as much as guys but its taboo to embrace it. Am I right?

laugh.gif
 Some of you guys are funny. As a 22 yr old female I can't see the struggle of no fapping for a month. Do ya'll really experience the urge to touch yourself that much?
you must get the wood on the regular...

or never had good D

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom