No Motion March 2013

List has been updated.

What did I get myself into? This is gonna be much tougher than I thought it would be.

8523882034_29b4c2617c_o.gif

Still holding strong. Birthday is Wednesday hopefully I can make something happen. This single life sucks.

Im out but I'm going to still participate...I can't do it anymore the rest off the month...I had to this morning I woke up on some other stuff lol

Didn't even see this posted. Was expecting a "No Fap March" title.

In.

Don't care if I'm in a list or something. Just posting in here when I have the feeling. 3 days. Weekends are the hardest. Glad there is school tomorrow.

As someone who has given it up, the first two months are the hardest. If you did February and are doing March and make it through both, you can easily stop for good. 

As someone who has given it up, the first two months are the hardest. If you did February and are doing March and make it through both, you can easily stop for good. 
how has life been after? srs question. there was that huge video on ted about how it's so bad so i'm curious. any new positive outlooks on life or anything?

iLLest!
No exaggeration lifes been better. The main thing I've noticed is that my outlook on life has been way more positive, and my situation has changed none since I stopped doing it, some could say its gotten slightly worse, but it bothers me none. Not to be cliche or anything, but doing it does bring about a sense of negativity. If it wasnt for those videos I wouldnt have stopped at all, but they really had me wondering if they were really saying legit things and had me scared/curious.

You read these threads and you always see people saying that they dont notice any real changes and theyre like 20 something days into it, you gotta know that 20 days isnt enough time. Wait until you get to day 70 or so, then think back to how you were around day 20, you'll see a difference. 

Checking in for day 4. After doing no fap Feb, the urges have been minimum. Hope I can keep it going.

Still in. Had sex last night. Now the real challenge begins.

I don't know about y'all, but it's usually harder for me to resist jacking off after i have sex.

I'm determined though.

checkin in...

made it til the 15th last month, its gonna be warmer this month and I got more **** to do...

and more yambs on deck

YO I AIN'T SEEN MY NAME ON THE LIST! I BEEN IN SINCE DAY ONE!

Its not that srs. This is just a self accomplishment. Were you hoping for a plaque? There is no award so why does the list matter? Thats the whole reason why I didn't want to enroll in the list. The moment you start doing it for recognition is the moment you have already failed.

Back
Top Bottom