No interest in XV's?

not a single person who stopped in to my finishline today so much as picked them up to look at we sold 0

i've got a pair of size 15 XV's in grey and white on ebay that end on the 13th, Sunday. but I must say, i like the SE's better. seems like jbthinks it should have been the original design.

These j's dont really look good at all in person =/ Pictures made them better or it coulda been the colorway that sucked badly ethier way they looked madugly in person.

the only one's i like i can't get, the georgetown & unc "braggin' rights".

the rest are cheap looking garbage, keep 'em Nike.

as usual, JB wastes material on crap nobody wants.

i have never met one time in my entire life anyone that cares for the xv. i mean no one. i can't even understand why you would release these shoes recentlytoo. they made a wack shoe wacker. its just crazy

I don't really mind the XV's. They're definitely not the hottest Jordan sneaker in the lineup, that's for damn sure. But I still find themunique and the comfort is there IMO. But I can definitely understand people not on to these although I have some appreciation for the XV. Not alot but some...

no one really wants the SE's....if it was regular XV's....theyd probably sell a lot faster even tho people didnt really like the them.....i am feelingthe G town ones tho.

These remind me of Melo's and I dont like Melo's, so easy pass. Should have stopped after the online release.

I cant lie, those kicks are ugly as hell. But i have to say the XV PE's were hot and the wht/carolina was fire. also the OG black nd reds.

I actually like the SE's better than the OG's, but the XV's in general are one of the most disliked J's of all time. I'm not surprised theyaren't selling well.

huh? i wouldnt even use this shoe if i was forced to walk in 10 miles of dog crap.
happy.gif

i love the XV's i was outside one day and my boy approached me dribblin a basketball and i was like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
i GOT to get those shoes. then i thought tomyself that they must be jordans. i asked him and he confirmed. he was wearin the white/navy pair.

i didnt know they were not popular until last year. another one of my friends had the white/red lowtops.

i like "weird" lookin shoes like the xv's and the xix's although most people dont. i cant believe nobody wants the iv/xix for the xix's.yall trippin.

for the record i dont even consider the SE's true XV's.
eyes.gif

release some of the TB colorways from the first release and people will flock to these. add some kind of gimmick aka lasering and people will only hate themmore. i personally love the 15s, but thats just me.

copped the blk/red retro XV from swoosh.com for $90 the other day. the only way i was getting andyXVs was on discount

I like them alot, believe it or not, they were one of those "love at first sight" Jordans for me back in the day. The Wht/Columbia pair

does anybody have any SE's??? are they comfortable??.... ill cop if they are. The ones Joe Johnson wore (wht/navy/red) are really nice to me.

Back
Top Bottom