~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

I can honestly say I'm a 32 yr old man that has NEVER fapped before.

I made it 19 and half years man. I should have never experimented this summer and just restrained myself to yambs like I had been doing. :smh:

Last edited:
I knew the damn weekend would be the end of me! Gonna chalk this one up as an L and prepare myself for the new year. One of my resolutions is gonna be to quit fapping for the month of January and hopefully longer than that. Sorry I let y'all down : (

I knew the damn weekend would be the end of me! Gonna chalk this one up as an L and prepare myself for the new year. One of my resolutions is gonna be to quit fapping for the month of January and hopefully longer than that. Sorry I let y'all down : (

2cxsshfjpg.gif

Damn son I just knew I'd see u at the finish line smh I'm disappointed

Last edited:
I actually started on the 28 of October but I'm getting weak. Getting in these yambs tonight though so that should hold me over through the rest of the month

I actually started on the 28 of October but I'm getting weak. Getting in these yambs tonight though so that should hold me over through the rest of the month
Same day I started #bawse. Smashed again last night buy I must be hitting this flatline **** cuz it took everything to get my **** hard unlike other times last week. Ended up getting a 70% joint n smashed anyway but I wasn't happy. The yambs I got last week was amazing wit the super hard piece and high sex drive was way better than that struggle Bonner a ***** had last night

Back
Top Bottom