~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

I agree that money doesn't get yambs. And even if it did, just ask yourself do you really want a girl that only likes you for your money?
Are your not listening? I never said I was going to marry any of em |:

I'm almost certain that it's a troll account belonging to nomad. The flow of conversation is very similar.

:x can a mod please let them know this is the only account from this IP address? Can I request that?
But I understand where Nomad is coming from. Even if he is trollin

Sunshine please pick up the book art of seduction. It will eliminate a lot of the skewed thoughts u have about picking up women and what is necessary to do so.

I agree that money doesn't get yambs. And even if it did, just ask yourself do you really want a girl that only likes you for your money?
Are your not listening? I never said I was going to marry any of em |:

I'm almost certain that it's a troll account belonging to nomad. The flow of conversation is very similar.

:x can a mod please let them know this is the only account from this IP address? Can I request that?

But I understand where Nomad is coming from. Even if he is trollin[/quote]

:lol: For some reason this makes me think it could be Nomad.

welp im out, gg. 

MAN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soldier14.jpg

Well I must say urges are stronger than ever now... Smh I gotta come back on this thread more than ever to stay focused but we still in.... we still going strong... still doing this no Fap thing lol
nthat.gif
....  on a side note ppl stay away from Vine lmao

As for the guy that said you need money to get Yambs .. my dude all you need is confidence
pimp.gif
.... Confidence will take you a long way... It's like the females can sense the fear and get turnt off .... You must embrace the rejection as a good thing ...I seen the ugliest dudes *Pause* get the finest females..... there is too many chicks in this world not too have one please believe that !

Looking through vine was hurting me last night. Wasn't able to see my gf the whole weekend since her aunts were in town and going to airport different times tonight.

lol. I still get erections. Just not them diamond cutters. EXCEPT morning wood. The fact that I can get em in the morning is proof to me that I dont have ED. I need this 12 day challenge. Can't believe I am 10% there (by midnight). I might even need the 180 day challenge. Or to fap after the 120 day challenge and do it again a couple weeks after.

How have u not fapped at 32 years old b? Are u out of the loop with new technology? Religious? Alien? Please come in here n preach your gospel brother

Last edited:
I'm the same guy that's never smoke or drank before. Not religious or anything. Just never saw a reason to have to do it myself. It's all self control.

Back
Top Bottom