~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

Idk man if you not pulling extra basic birds easily impressed by a chain and some BBC now that you got a little something, and you weren't pulling when you had nothing… I can't really tell if your posts are serious or not. :lol:

I don't know what you read about the Bay but that stat aint true. For one thing the average American doesn't even reach 12. I'd be willing to bet that the Bay is somewhere on the lower end of male/female hook ups spectrum. Maybe buttsex in the castro is skewing your numbers. :lol:

Seriously though there are a few obstacles you face in the Bay that you don't have to face in a lot of other major metro areas. Relative lack of nightlife, transportation and logistics, just  to name a few. Not entirely sure vanity points to promiscuity either, you'd think it would lead to the opposite.

The Bay doesn't represent the state of CA either, it doesn't even represent a single one metro area, it's more like 2-3 and they're all pretty different. Not saying it's incredibly difficult to pull here just that there's no way it's one of the easiest. 
You got it twisted. I didnt pay them any attention. I just noticed the type of attention I didnt get before. And yes that is just with BBC. Imagine what it will be like pullin 6 figures :wow: girls are definitely out of touch with how the world works when it comes to money cuz they get everything handed to them. So they can live off 28 a year crashing at their bfs house, taking checks from their dads. I have been asked what I expect to make when I start my career. I say 52k and its so amazing to them. What the **** can I do with 52k? That is barely over the median income. 52 stacks is a laughable salary as far as I am concerned. I'm still gonna need a roommate or to stay at my parents place till I am at least making 70k.

But trust me. I know guys who couldnt get **** before making 70-80 now and their prospects got me jealous. Granted they are a few years older than me. I will have my turn.

Bruh, watch this, when dealing with yambs, tangible success will never be enough

I'll watch it tomorrow. But if this is a pickup artist vid there is nothing he will say in this vid that didnt fail when I read Neil Strass or Mystery's books. Or when I subscribed to Alex Matlocks consistent emails, or when I watched the countless other youtube videos.

Last edited:
Honestly bruh I keep seeing a lot of generalizations and a little naivete.  All I can say is I it hope it works out for you. 

Personally I couldn't imagine being content sitting back and waiting for my dream salary before I began to acquire yambs.  You don't need $ to get *****.

Last edited:
Sunshine you a trip brodi.

Really hope you dont leave once you get "rich". Wanna see how you turn out.

Day 10, Gucci, :nthat:.

Last edited:
still in - day 20 for me.  

Gotta be flatlining, wifey tried stroking it but nothing happened so she rolled over.  Never felt like less of a man.  Dedication.

still in - day 20 for me.  

Gotta be flatlining, wifey tried stroking it but nothing happened so she rolled over.  Never felt like less of a man.  Dedication.

Damn son. But stick with it, it'll be worth it in the end.

The days are running together now, day 11 feels like a breeze. After smashing the yambz, I made it a point to not view anything when the urge to smash came and I wasn't around her.
Worked really well, albeit difficult. But I made it. I can feel the confidence in myself rising, focusing on how great it is to not be a slave to fake stimuli.

Stay strong on this 11th Day brethren.

*drops mic*

I didn't flatline last month but I'm flatlining now. And there's this girl I had a crush on since da summer, I wanna give her butt a few tongue flicks and bite marks on her cheeks

As a guy who can't get girls now but know I wont have a problem when the money comes in I can't imagine ever caring about doing women wrong. It is always cool to hear the opposite view tho so my inbox is open if you need to vent.

Bruh, watch this, when dealing with yambs, tangible success will never be enough

Thanks for posting, I dig the vid, he made a lot of good points and a lot of what he said hit home.
I typically have always had the preventative outlook, for multiple reasons. I don't like getting my feelings hurt amd I don't like getting embarrassed or rejected. It sucks because I'll see girls that I want to talk to, but I jist don't know what to say. Every now and then I'll see a chick that I kinda vibe with and I'll be very confident with, but I wish I could be that way with any girl. I don't think I lack self esteem, I think I'm above average in looks, I dress nice and I'm funny (depending on the persons humor) but I'm not going to lie, it's like I'm HAUNTED by the times things went wrong or got awkward. I HATE that feeling so I tend to shy away from it unless I feel the vibe is right. I subscribed todudes yout ube and plan to watch more of his vids.

Last edited:
Make $70k before you even look at a chick, eh? I don't know about that bruh. You can find a chick that likes you for who you are without money. I have a feeling that some use money and/or career as an excuse to delay the dating thing or finding a gf.

Most of the time you are too into your thoughts about what the girl may or may not think about you. Therefore, to save yourself you don't do anything and let the girl go by.

Last edited:
Honestly bruh I keep seeing a lot of generalizations and a little naivete.  All I can say is I it hope it works out for you. 

Personally I couldn't imagine being content sitting back and waiting for my dream salary before I began to acquire yambs.  You don't need $ to get *****.
this guy gets it...

Waiting till you get money to go after yambs is setting yourself up for problems.

Of course, you never let the yambs stop you from gettingpaper...

But yyou have to know how to deal with these yambs without them checking for hour wallet first...

Plus, you have to know how to decipher these chicks bro...

I have a chick now... She takes the bus up to Dallas to kick it... Even slept on my air mattress for the first three months...

I know she's down... We may not end up together forever, but the characteristics like what she has is what I look for...

Also... Don't think you can pull these birds by just flashing paper and telling credentials. That will work on some, just like nice rims will work on ratchets...

My home girl is 31, real pretty mixed chick and cool as a fan... She told me that dudes don't even try to be nice... They just try to spill credentials out.

One dude said "I'm 35, I make 85k, I don't have kids, and I have a masters..." FIRST thing out his mouth.

Another dude said "I just want to spoil you" :x

A REAL deadly combo is a swaggy like your rich.... Before they actually know you're rich...

If you can pull yambs while you're making $40k... Just imagine what level of yambs when you're making$120k...

:x cheat code activated.

this guy gets it...

Waiting till you get money to go after yambs is setting yourself up for problems.

Of course, you never let the yambs stop you from gettingpaper...

But yyou have to know how to deal with these yambs without them checking for hour wallet first...

Plus, you have to know how to decipher these chicks bro...

I have a chick now... She takes the bus up to Dallas to kick it... Even slept on my air mattress for the first three months...

I know she's down... We may not end up together forever, but the characteristics like what she has is what I look for...

Also... Don't think you can pull these birds by just flashing paper and telling credentials. That will work on some, just like nice rims will work on ratchets...

My home girl is 31, real pretty mixed chick and cool as a fan... She told me that dudes don't even try to be nice... They just try to spill credentials out.

One dude said "I'm 35, I make 85k, I don't have kids, and I have a masters..." FIRST thing out his mouth.

Another dude said "I just want to spoil you" :x

A REAL deadly combo is a swaggy like your rich.... Before they actually know you're rich...

If you can pull yambs while you're making $40k... Just imagine what level of yambs when you're making$120k...

:x cheat code activated.

Make $70k before you even look at a chick, eh? I don't know about that bruh. You can find a chick that likes you for who you are without money. I have a feeling that some use money and/or career as an excuse to delay the dating thing or finding a gf.

Most of the time you are too into your thoughts about what the girl may or may not think about you. Therefore, to save yourself you don't do anything and let the girl go by.

No 70 stacks before I can even afford to live on my own without a roommate or staying at the parents house. IDK about not talking to a girl until then but I no longer want a girl to be a part of me becoming the best I can be. I'm past that.

Sunshineblotters, get your damn act together!!

usmc_yelling.jpg

some of your are reading too much into this money thing, it dont mean jack.

if you look good, you have confidence, and you go out thinking you can get any chick... chances are you can. money aint crap as long as you dont look like a bum. be yourself and you can get what you want

sunshine has been posting delusional nonsense for a while :lol:

his posts just give off the impression of low self-esteem/confidence issues :rolleyes

I mean it cost virtually nothing to go hit up a lounge/bar and spit at a few females :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I agree that money doesn't get yambs. And even if it did, just ask yourself do you really want a girl that only likes you for your money?

I agree that money doesn't get yambs. And even if it did, just ask yourself do you really want a girl that only likes you for your money?

exactly...

if a girl is more worried about money then yea...

of course you need money to live but it shouldnt matter. find a girl who likes you for you and everything else doesnt matter.

end of story

Back
Top Bottom