No Fap November

Checking in and I'm still in. I haven't had any interent/TV/Phone for the last 3 days. Which helps I guess. I've been playing HALO4 but without internet it's getting boring fast. I'm still fighting the good fight.

im not even getting morning wood anymore. monday will mark 3 weeks for me :x

Caved...

After, I felt like a lame.

But now I know I can go for a while cuz the after feeling is weak now

View media item 131447

But on a personal level, I'll be back "in" for just not fapping the rest of the month.

Caved...
View media item 131447But on a personal level, I'll be back "in" for just not fapping the rest of the month.

No.

Once your out, you're out. Skeed-DADDDDDDDLE outchea.

No Fap November.

I started watching pr0n. Just watch and eat breakfast.

no fap. :smokin

No.
No Fap November.
no fap. :smokin

I didnt say I was back "in" on no fab november...

Just on a personal level, gunna just gunna b done cuz I felt it wasn't worth it.

Chill

Was a rough morning. I can see myself giving in. 

Watched the Zone vid and told myself to hold out and get some premium white yambs

but them temptations 

Well it's Friday night! Hope you dudes are heading out tonight talk to some yambs :lol: 0]

NZCiyo.gif

OUT... :smh:  It's damn hard w/out a wifey or constant P. I'm gunna try to hold off from doing it again 'till the end of the month tho, I SWEAR B, I got this on lock.

getting yambs on the regular makes it worse for me. I'll get mine, then when she leaves, I'm still thinkin about that good P so I always end up goin ham solo dolo. :smh: I always feel like such a piece of crap when I fail

OUT... :smh:  It's damn hard w/out a wifey or constant P. I'm gunna try to hold off from doing it again 'till the end of the month tho, I SWEAR B, I got this on lock.

getting yambs on the regular makes it worse for me. I'll get mine, then when she leaves, I'm still thinkin about that good P so I always end up goin ham solo dolo. :smh: I always feel like such a piece of crap when I fail

THIS. I can handle not fapping if im in a drought, it just makes me more hungry to get the P.

Caved...

But on a personal level, I'll be back "in" for just not fapping the rest of the month.
No.

No Fap November.

no fap.
smokin.gif
Milk and Cereal or Eggs while watching a money shot

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom