No Fap November

SMDH WHY THE **** DO I KEEP GETTING THESE WET DREAMS EVERY******G NIGHT!! i WASN'T THINKING ABOUT WOMEN!!(NO HOMO) TIRED OF WAKING UP EARLY AT MIDNIGHT AND CHANGING MY CLOTHES ****!!!!:evil:

But anyways,

After  2 long years of being the No Fapping Heavyweight Champion, I think i'll consider myself as a No Fapping legend and being put into the No Fapping hall of fame.:D

yo for the first time in my life i was going to have a wet dream last night.

I was about to get yambs and then I realized I don't have a rubber on me and I woke up :rofl:

im out

Y'all do realize having wet dreams gets the semen out of you and cleanses your system, the same way fapping would

So basically you are losing all the benefits of not fapping, thus ruining the point of No Fap November

Stop sleeping on your bellies, or at least putting all that pressure on your negrocondas when you go to sleep

how old are you guys that are having wet dreams? :rofl:

i dont even remember ever having one in my life.

i lost today. smh @ edging...u think u can control it..but it'll get u by surprise. and if u manage to stop u end up with a mean case of blueballs.
starting today again. will return 12/8

2Kim-Kardashian-Bikini-Miami-655x1024.jpg

5Kim-Kardashian-Bikini-Miami-675x900.jpg

mama mia
She needs to come out with a new tape.

I want to see what she's learned in the past 10 years.

Y'all do realize having wet dreams gets the semen out of you and cleanses your system, the same way fapping would​

So basically you are losing all the benefits of not fapping, thus ruining the point of No Fap November​

Stop sleeping on your bellies, or at least putting all that pressure on your negrocondas when you go to sleep​

thats not losing the benefit of no fapping. the whole point is not using adult content and participating in masturbating...

most i've probably gone without fapping was 2 weeks. i was on a trip, you know once i got home i went straight to the aveeno and the computer tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom