No Fap November

Didn't even know we were supposed to check in.  My fault.

I'm still in.  I've noticed I've been more productive lol.  So sad and pathetic to think that fapping could hold one back in terms of focus and productivity.

Being a man is tough.  Them needs, them needs.

so does strroking on the pull out qualify as fapping? cause i was mashin and decided to get domed up to finish it off but she just put her mouth on it (lazy ***** :smh: ) so i started stroking while i was busting to ensure it was a full experience

I would say you are still in...Damn I hate a lazy b too :smh:

No fap would be defined as no yambs at all in the room. Taking you away from it being just you, your thoughts, and any other means you may use to get a solo bust.

I'm still up in dis chea whoadie!

Wait, so can I fap if there's a girl in the room?

Got potential yams on deck tonight. Almost gave in this morning as a precaution. But I'll just use this extra "mojo" to my advantage to seal the deal. I'll worry about the consequences later. I might even try that "condom broke" move that was spoken of earlier in this thread.

Time to hit the antimasturbationstation aka "Iron Gym". I just have to make it to tonight.

Wish me *uck :D

Last edited:
OUT... 
mean.gif
 It's damn hard w/out a wifey or constant P. I'm gunna try to hold off from doing it again 'till the end of the month tho, I SWEAR B, I got this on lock.

man, this is like a survival game,people are struggling and giving up. People that are left in the survival are the strongest.

Wait, so can I fap if there's a girl in the room?

As long as she is providing you with some assistance :lol:

Cutting a whole in your pants pockets and secretly fapping in any public setting is not illegal, but it is heavily frowned upon.

BTW, I am still alive, running up a hill like Mac in Predator waiting for the 1st of December to drop.....I'ma have me some fun, I'ma have me some fun!

Last edited:
Still outchere!

I foresee some A1 yambs and mouth in my near future so I'm hold out.
I'm trying to drown an bish :evil:

Day 9 still in it to win it mother f'ers 
pimp.gif

This is getting easier day by day

Hot showers are tempting doe 
roll.gif

Still in!! This weekend will be tough though....No buns on deck and it's a 3 day weekend for me. Gonna be watching a lot of football and playing a ton of xbox to keep my mind off rubbing one out.
45 men have fallen as of last night...god speed everyone

Back
Top Bottom