No Fap November

LA fitness brah, good hoopin, good yambs, good weights.
there's an LA fitness in dallas?

and honestly... i dont think i'm pulling any yambs outta thefitness cetner...

5'11, 185 on a good day... i dont look like i can bench 265,but i can...

so i dont have that LOOK of swoll up, cut up, diesel man... i dont think the yambs in the gym are gonna be checking for me. :lol:

i'm out..just lost self control...thought i could do it by looking at a site to test me..did not end well. I"m gonna try not fapping again for personal reasons. But good luck to yall sticking it out...

i'm out..just lost self control...thought i could do it by looking at a site to test me..did not end well. I"m gonna try not fapping again for personal reasons. But good luck to yall sticking it out...

yea...after this i want to practice more self control...

laugh.gif
- I'm not nearly that disciplined. Can't have any distractions whatsoever right now.

Still going after 5 days, but had a strange morning which I won't go into detail.

co-sign both, but i will go into detail.

dreamt about getting it in the gushiest yambs i've ever felt. woke up and caught myself dry humping my pillow.

not fapping's got me delusional :lol:

Little late but I'm in. rubbed em out for 7 days straight when I had to work doubles last week. felt dirty and rolling the cleanse into NFN.

GF comes in this weekend I will attack her and paint the walls.

UNtil then:
View media item 127656

once were out ....were out?>..can we get like a emergency restart over
As long as your honest with us, then you should be able to start over and restart your count. Honor system is what we go by on here anyway.

So if you go from the 5th too the 30th still 25 days strong

co-sign both, but i will go into detail.
dreamt about getting it in the gushiest yambs i've ever felt. woke up and caught myself dry humping my pillow.
not fapping's got me delusional :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did this before.

once were out ....were out?>..can we get like a emergency restart over

Once you rub one out, you're out.

The group consensus is that yambs are okay. FAPPING is a NO in NO FAP NOVEMBER.

You can restart November 2013.

No Fap means No Fap. All it takes is one offense to be disqualified.

But don't let that stop you from doing the challenge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom