No Fap November

Still in it....Ya'll cats ain't even right with the suggestions and pic postings though. I'ma be strong but I am at my computer like this

GIFSoup

Last edited:
Day 5. The weekend went better then expected. Was too busy to think about it. Should be good the next couple of days. Then mini-vaca to Memphis for 5 days. So i should be solid until i get back on the 13th.

Feeling good :smokin

Last edited:
Day 5 and I'm still in this ***** to win it 
pimp.gif

Lost 3lbs this week, I'll take that over fapping any day my dukes 

Good luck to those having trouble, just imagine Dec 1st 
laugh.gif

List has been updated. Moment of silence for our fallen comrades.

Day 5 and I'm still alive. Today should be easy. Work, run, watch the 76ers and then the Warriors tonight. Gotta stay busy.

I went to a pron site on day 3 and didn't fap. Its all in your mind. Challenge yourself.
Those pics are weak. Ain't no way some still images with half naked women would have me cave in.
yeah... them pics were kinda lame.

The only one that would make it to my fap list are the last two.... any they look ps'd anyway.

Inb4 someone says posts chicks that look better.

My yambs may not look better, but their rumps sure do

:lol:

Last edited:
Still in there. Sunday morning was kinda tough because I went out Saturday night.

All those yambs, twirling, gyrating, bouncing, shaking and grinding.....I'm so glad I'm at work right now.

i never agreed to being in, but i'm in... I even told this chick i talk too.. If i was her, i would go else where... I wouldn't have a problem with that neither, so it's all good... Add me to the list mane

The key is staying busy fambs ...

Only down time I have is in the morning when I wake up...

Which is also the easy time to rollover and commence to faption...

Ain't gonna happen this month yo ...

I'm too legit to quit ...

I have been eye humping chicks left and right though...

I wonder when the musk of built up semen will start to garner attention from the yambs ...

The key is staying busy fambs ...

Only down time I have is in the morning when I wake up...

Which is also the easy time to rollover and commence to faption...

Ain't gonna happen this month yo ...

I'm too legit to quit ...

I have been eye humping chicks left and right though...

I wonder when the musk of built up semen will start to garner attention from the yambs ...

:lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom