No Fap November

Still in it. I been recruiting friends offline to try this challenge with me so I have people I know going through this too 
laugh.gif

Easy so far though, the urge is slowly creepin back.

Clutch yambs stopping through.

If her period is on, I'm going to spit in her face.

I'm a mfing roamer, stoned up!

Real talk, if you can't make it 3 entire days, I seriously wonder about the lives you live when all bets are off. :lol:

And what's the consensus? Is everyone holding out on JUST fapping or are you guys doing both fapping AND yambs?

Real talk, if you can't make it 3 entire days, I seriously wonder about the lives you live when all bets are off. :lol:

And what's the consensus? Is everyone holding out on JUST fapping or are you guys doing both fapping AND yambs?

a nut is a nut. the point of NFN is to test one's resolve. you're not proving anything if you're getting yambs.

a nut is a nut. the point of NFN is to test one's resolve. you're not proving anything if you're getting yambs.

****. All. Of. That.

Beside 50% of getting yambs isnt even up to you..

still strong for me, been going since the 22nd of October. hoping to go this entire month and just let one go :wink: :lol:

eff what you talkin 'bot pleighboi...

No fap means no fap ...

Cutting off the yambs is hustling backwards.

Goin good. Easy as hell. Even when i have nothing to do im still straight :pimp: got yambs and some helmet a couple times tho

Put me on the list. I actually think I'm gonna suceed this year... I been tryna tell all my homeys they need to give it a rest for the month as well.. But they all got GF's anyway. :rolleyes

I guess i have inadvertently joined this club. Day 3 for me as well and honestly haven't really noticed. Helps I'm on Dad duty for the weekend so its easy to stay occupied.

You dudes are stupid. No way you give up yambs during NFN. Just fapping. You actually tell girls: "I can't, it's No Fap November" when they pull your johnson out? :rofl:

You dudes are stupid. No way you give up yambs during NFN. Just fapping. You actually tell girls: "I can't, it's No Fap November" when they pull your johnson out? :rofl:

I don't see the problem with this.......

Yeah **** that. This chick flaked on me today and was I was hoping that would hold me over.

last year i lasted two weeks, and when is started fapping again i was fapping more than before

Back
Top Bottom