• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Chester McFloppy"]Remember all the memes about LeBron winning a championship w/ Carmelo's NY guys after game 3?

Boy, those were FUN TIMES.[/quote]Find one. Just one, please.

Dude doesn't deserve a unique haircut. They need to force him to get a 1 all around with no shape up. :smh:
This dude needs one of those George Jefferson cuts that parents give to their misbehaving children.

I see a lot of complaining about people considering Lebron for Finals MVP... but unless I'm missing it, is there really that much talk of him being the MVP?

I'm talking about on here, at least, because ESPN and the media will just use it for story and air time, but it seems like more complaining about that idea than the actual idea.

And no, I don't see it happening and I don't think it should.

We knicks fans tried to warn yall about JR and Shump but yall wouldn't listen. But we knew you would learn......because we learned

nah JR & Chump were the missing pieces!...LOL Knicks for giving them away for an 8th grader

Shump is a 3 & D guy who can't shoot & gambles like a muhhh on defense. JR can shoot you out of a game in 5 mins.

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]The decline is real[/quote]:lol: @ decline

Trust me, AD *hopes* that his decline includes being to a 5th straight Finals and notching multiple triple dribbles in that 5th Finals. :lol:

Got me out here looking like a stan.

Why can't y'all just give props so I have no ignorance to combat and I can make fun of LeBron, too? :lol:

Probably because one guy is avg about 10 assist per to go along w/ those shot attempts and the other wasn't.

Do you guys think before you post, at all?
You must not have seen Russell Westbrook at all this season then

Maybe if LeBrunswick wasn't jacking 30-40 shots per game his teammates could help more 
nerd.gif

Hmmmm....

I've seen this brought up in the past. Crazy that those people aren't bringing it up now.

Hmmmm....

Probably because one guy is avg about 10 assist per to go along w/ those shot attempts and the other wasn't.

That was never the argument being made, tho.
Pls enlighten me to the argument that was trying to be made, sir.

Have you seen what happens when LBJ sits on the bench?

You want Delly to throw even more horrible lobs?

I don't get some of you,
laugh.gif
Those same claims were being made when Russ was averaging triple doubles in losses. The focus was always on the volume of shots going up. Lebron does it less efficiently and somehow it's okay because he is getting 8 assists. 

It's funny how you are starting to sound eerily similar to the "usual suspects". 

Um, what?

Was Russ NOT getting praised for his play when he was avg triple doubles for entire months?

Like I said, some of you don't think before you post.

I remember people saying Russ had a shot @ winning MVP had OKC gotten into the playoffs, I might have been one of them, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I can say this, I know he hasn't seen Russ in the last 3 months, that's for sure.

At least Lebron is doing his "chucking" in the Finals.

Westbrook................he's running sand hills in Cali right now or something.

Russ takes over, team doesn't make the playoffs.

Lebby takes over, has 2 Finals wins against one of the most efficient teams of all time.

Bron ain't great, though. Same thing. :lol:

Lebby takes over, has 2 Finals wins against one of the most efficient teams of all time.

Bron ain't great, though. Same thing.
laugh.gif
I should have said this, instead of the sand hills mess.

You won

Jr smith is so scared to shoot the ball. His confidence is shot. Shump out there playing d like Mike killer.

Find one. Just one, please.

I'm lost... I've been gone for year or two... Is ska a LeSlurper now?... His posts are are either genious or put LeTots slurping... I've been avoiding his posts but I'm lost in sarcasm or what!

LeBron is overrated - fact

Last edited:
:lol: @ decline

Trust me, AD *hopes* that his decline includes being to a 5th straight Finals and notching multiple triple dribbles in that 5th Finals. :lol:

Why can't y'all just give props so I have no ignorance to combat and I can make fun of LeBron, too? :lol:

As long as AD is in the West it won't be possible.

Find one. Just one, please.

I'm lost... I've been gone for year or two... Is ska a LeSlurper now?... His posts are are either genious or put LeTots slurping... I've been avoiding his posts but I'm lost in sarcasm or what!

LeBron is overrated - fact

:lol:

He does have the cape on these days.

Same guy to hate on a killer for winning 5

Last edited:
Poor lebron is going to end his career with the all glass all stars and Shump and jr Brick. Born gonna look like Pippen on the trail blazers next year. Poor fellow.

[quote name="8tothe24"]I'm lost... I've been gone for year or two... Is ska a LeSlurper now?... [/quote]I already addressed this:

Why can't y'all just give props so I have no ignorance to combat and I can make fun of LeBron, too?
But you're a Kobe stan, so to you, yes, I'm a Lebby stan.

Every time, @LiCeNseD To BaLL. You're literally they only one. :l

Bron ain't great, though. Same thing. :lol:

delly-button stopped curry. other win could've been the wariors if they could just hold the damn rebound. bron got 3-ds in losses. russ could do the same. bron hasnt been playing any defense, so it's not like he's been stopping anyone. He's just been on some offensive stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom