• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were dudes in the haircut thread in general talmbout they get $7 haircuts. I still need to see pictures of what a $7 haircut looks like.

My haircuts are free, bro. DIY. If you shave your head, really is no sense in paying a lot for it.

i cut my own hair, it's pretty easy if you're just giving a 2 all around.

I go 1, but yeah.

That bald game cut.
I'm not balding But I put clipper blade to my own head once per week. No line no edge no nothing. Got that perfect head shaoe too like you lawdog, we're lucky

Last edited:
TBH, I'm on page 655 right now, and these have been the best 1-2 days in between Playoff games, since I've joined NT.

Not saying it's the best conversations, but they are the best conversations I've rarely seen.

Good job fellas

Even though there are times I eat out alone, sometimes I feel bad when I see people eat alone :frown:

Last edited:
I cant eat sushi. Not my cup of tea.

They got an all you can eat chinese place here that has all you can eat sushi lol

Tootsie Roll>Philly Roll> Cali Roll >Edemame> entree with steak, chicken, prok> lo mein

Nothing else ever gets eaten, even at Lemon Grass.
I like what I like, nothing else, don't ask, gimme what I ordered f word yo' specials

Even though there are times I eat out alone, sometimes I feel bad when I see people eat alone
frown.gif
roll.gif

Always do the takeout option.

I cant eat sushi. Not my cup of tea.

They got an all you can eat chinese place here that has all you can eat sushi lol

Whats the name of it?

My local one is called NY Hibachi Buffett

Only one around with all u can eat Sushi

Last edited:
no lie..got some top last night, i'm pretty sure I was partially blind right after. for like 5 minutes

Whats the name of it?

My local one is called NY Hibachi Buffett

Only one around with all u can eat Sushi

China something i forgot lol its in stockton california

I just go for the pork fried rice, fries and chicken nuggets got a sign on the wall that says they will charge you if you waste food :lol:

we have all you can eat sushi here for like 10 dollars

nothing beats all you can eat and drink (beer and sake) teppanyaki in shanghai for like 14 dollars though 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom