• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bron almost flopped himself into a coma. he out here throwing himself into random objects of pain like Mankind in hardcore matches. I halfway expected him to rollover and have his back covered in thumbtacks.

Who's the MVP this season? 

There's your answer

Kobe at home passing the torch in Italian

@Bennyhinn

What would you say about this then?

The NBA Finals MVP is going to a winner for the rest of its existence, the precedent of it going to the loser was based off ignorance.
Nobody on the Ws is putting up anything close to what Hondo did though. If Ws win in 6 then obviously Bron has no business winning it. And Steph can still win it if he balls out out the next 2-3 games.

But if not and Lebby puts up say, 40-12-9 in game 7 and they lose on a last second shot then yes he should and will win MVP.

Rewatch the 1st 2.5 minutes of the 4th quarter last night. This team is literally useless without him :lol:
Fair enough but do you think that the powers that be would allow that? I feel like idea of the Finals MVP is to give to the guy who contributing the most to helping his team WIN the Finals, and as such a loser will never get it again.
True. I guess it really comes down to what the voters define as "valuable". The most important player on the court win or lose or the best player on the winning team?

Until #24 retires I'm not budging my dude

I'm just not
Haha, you're crazy.  Crazy like a fox!

Just reminded me to hit up this joint when I'm in Cali next week
pimp.gif

Kobe's go-to cheesesteak spot.  Green Pepper Cheesesteak all day every day.

Last edited:
Agreed with you my dude. Skill for skill Kobe blows lj out the water.

Right now tho Kobe washed . He ain't one of the best 40 players in the league. It is what it is. Kobe was the top dog for a min and always better then lj.

As much as I hate him , dude is currently best in the l but that's changing real soon.

Last edited:
[quote name="ScrubStoreOwner"][QUOTE name="illest35"]Until #24 retires I'm not budging my dude

I'm just not[/QUOTE]Why would you?
Kobe and Duncan each have 5

It's about jewelry.[/quote]If Bill Russell suits up next season, he'd automatically be the best in the NBA?

bro I said I wanted Kobe to retire after his first Injury. Was upset at the contract the Lakers gave him.
What's best for the team is what I care about.
e can take a pay cut and play a different role. he is a goldmine of knowledge for young players.

This is what sealed the deal for me. Even though the numbers agreed with my eyes anyway. There's no MJ year/age aspect either. Both came out of HS at 18.
having prime shaq vs washed shaq stat?

[quote name="lakersman3000"]Agreed with you my dude. Skill for skill Kobe blows lj out the water.

Right now tho Kobe washed . He ain't one of the best 40 players in the league. It is what it is. Kobe was the top dog for a min and always better then lj.

As much as I hate him , dude is currently best in the l but that's changing real soon.[/quote]

[quote name="lakersman3000"]Right now tho Kobe washed . He ain't one of the best 40 players in the league. It is what it is. Kobe was the top dog for a min and always better then lj.[/quote]

[quote name="lakersman3000"]Kobe washed . He ain't one of the best 40 players in the league.[/quote]

I just... I don't know how to... up is down. North is purple. Nothing makes sense anymore. :nerd:

Last edited:
That's not a accurate way to look at . Situations are different.while lj was the number one option and had a green light at all times , Kobe had a great team to play with and didn't even start in the beginning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom