Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the Iggy MVP talks.

He's led the team in scoring and primary defender when holding the best player in the league to sub 45% shooting, I cant see anyone else who should get it at the moment, and I love Steph

He's been doing this for years, I'm glad he's getting the spotlight now

Last edited:
Mozgawd
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I agree with the Iggy MVP talks.

He's led the team in scoring and primary defender when holding the best player in the league to sub 45% shooting, I cant see anyone else who should get it at the moment, and I love Steph

He's been doing this for years, I'm glad he's getting the spotlight now

yep he even said we've been matched up against each other for a decade.....

just saw labrawn james pee pee. savannah needs to come my wayyyyyy. these big nba dudes be having malnourished meats.

the internets have him now. wardrobe malfunction. this kills his legacy. reports show mj and kobe had bigguns. bron got beta meat game.

Last edited:
The fact I pack more than Lebron makes me feel great about life. nh

Last edited:
Steve Kerr is an amazing coach.

David Lee also deserves a lot of credit. Not many people would be able to stay both mentally and physically prepared like he has. Major props to that guy.

Moreover, Kerr is an especially amazing person.  Robbed of Coach of the Year >: :stoneface: :smh: .  It's truly incredible seeing what a genuinely nice and upbeat gentleman he has become in face of his father's assassination.  Feel as if others would've been eternally crushed by such hardship. 

Fallon Smith [emoji]10004[/emoji] @FallonSmithCSN

I LOVE that @SteveKerr just showed love to Nick, his video coordinator in his interview w/ @ROSGO21 saying it was HIS idea to start @andre
11:48 PM - 11 Jun 2015

How many other people would've just selfishly accepted the credit for starting Dre'?

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/06/12/wa...re-iguodala-andrew-bogut-nba-finals-cavaliers

Kerr is the goods man. This is the second time he's made adjustments down 1-2 this playoffs and it worked

Idk how many active coaches at this stage would have the cajones to completely take a starter out of his rotation, put a bench warmer on his rotation, go small exclusively like he has in the middle of a finals

Also gotta give credit to him for tightening his rotation just a smidge. He'd been playing with a fairly loose rotation all yr

I hope all nba coaches everywhere are watching. Feel like most of them will just ride with what has worked until they die

Still just amazed with what the Warriors did playing small exclusively. Cavs has used their size to great advantage all playoffs.

don't blame dude. after "witnessing" lebron's manhood last night, most people don't know what to say or think anymore :rofl:

unless Curry just goes nuts in the next two wins or Iggy's production falls or mixture of both, i think the finals MVP should be awarded to Iggy

ALL of this!!

Iggy has definitely been our guy so far and D Lee has came in like a true pro. Stayed ready and prepared. That's gotta be tough for both of these guys. To be starters for most of your career then to have your roles turned on you by a new rookie coach but accept it at the same time says a lot. Like JVG said last night, there are guys that talk about all they want to do is win but only want to do it if it's on THEIR terms. These two are definitely not like that.

And yes, like I BEEN saying....Kerr deserved that coach of the year for being able to constantly make adjustments. Still can't believe dudes thought that fraud coach up in ATL was more deserving :smh:

Bravelude somewhere losing his mind, writing incoherently over meat being the topic of the thread.

Last edited:
just saw labrawn james pee pee. savannah needs to come my wayyyyyy. these big nba dudes be having malnourished meats.

the internets have him now. wardrobe malfunction. this kills his legacy. reports show mj and kobe had bigguns. bron got beta meat game.

i still haven't seen it, yet. should I? :nerd: i mean like would it make my Friday?

Warriors figured out how to speed the pace up by benching bogut and doubling lebron on screens. Props to Kerr for the adjustment. Your move Blatt.

Curry still ghost. Role players shooting is what won it for them.

I don't expect the Cavs to shoot as badly as the did from the perimeter. I don't know the final numbers but late in the game i saw they were 2 for 13 from deep. They spoiled a great game by Mozgov. JR :nerd:

The shots will fall again though, even if its just a few more the game is close. I'd expect JR to have a good shooting game before Iggy shoots like he did again. Cavs only chance is to keep doing what they are doing on Klay and Curry and let them rely on Iggy. And make shots on their end of course.

GS wins next game. Cavs win game 6 at home. This is going 7.

As of right now this second. Iggy is certainly MVP. lol

Last edited:
The Jerry West MVP is funny to laugh at, but it set the precedent for this line of thinking. The Finals MVP being on a losing team is a dream, it will never happen again. There will always be someone who you can make enough of an argument for on the winning team to where they wont need to do that.

One thing we also have to remember is that the Jerry West Finals MVP year was THE FIRST year that the award was even given out. There was no established line of thinking at the time as to how the winner should be decided, and if there was an established criteria, Hondo would have gotten it. He was getting 28-11-4 and they won.

So again, there will never be another NBA Finals MVP on a losing team, it was a fluke due to lack of experience with the award.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_1969_finals.html

I called Cle in 6 but it's really looking like it's going 7 now... Unless Cle gets blown out again in Game 5...

Kerr made a good move starting Iggy... So props to him for that...

JR has to give Cle something or they might not have a chance IMO... Even though some people like to think Bron can do it by himself... He can't he just can't.... Nobody can.
JR gon JR.. LOL

The cavs just had s bad night offensive wise. The only exception was mozgov.
they will bounce back.
That's how it seemed to me as well. Not so much as GS was playing as much as Cleveland played bad.

Why are some people making the 3 games in 5 nights a big deal? I mean, is GSW getting extra rest we don't know about?

If Lebby reverts back to playing like he did the 1st three games and they lose in 7 then there's a 90% chance he'll win MVP. 97% if Iggy doesn't have another big game.

If Lebby reverts back to playing like he did the 1st three games and they lose in 7 then there's a 90% chance he'll win MVP. 97% if Iggy doesn't have another big game.
so you are the MVP but your team lost and you will be getting the trophy while another team is celebrating. LoL yeah OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom