Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors in 5 they said... [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Can't front I was definitely one of them and while the Cavs are surprising me right now, I STILL don't believe in them being able to beat us in four games. Warriors ball movement has not been fluid at all like it has been all season. Credit due to Cleveland's defense but in general warriors have been sloppy, especially our MVP.

Warriors in 7.
I feel the same way. It's no way the Cavs can keep this up. This is coming from a Bron fan..

Ya'll putting too much faith in these dudes.

I don't know how to say this in a way that doesn't make me sound like an asterisk rider, but GS hasn't played a team with a "Lebron" up until this point.

Say what you will about the Cavs in comparison to the teams GS has beaten, but the performance Delly had tonight and his defense on Curry so far paired with Mozgovs important presence in games 1 and 2 paired with the best damn player in the world is something Golden State just can't handle right now.

All the teams they have played so far have been able to score with them. LA/HOUS can score just as much as GS. But they couldn't keep GS from scoring. Thats the big difference. Its a different mentality from this team.

I can't predict the future, but I just can't clearly see it going GS's way. They might sneak on more win, but I feel like Cleveland will be at that parade when its all said and done

I wonder what they do with Draymond, I don't see him overcoming his slump. But yea' they should probably try to ride the Lee wave

Isiah Thomas: "LeBron James is Magic, MJ, Kareem, and Wilt rolled into one"

Last edited:
Been saying this for years, constantly attacking the defense and making a impact >>>>>>> being efficient

CHHG_ToUgAAF_8q.jpg

not really . every game has been close. cle came through and won obviously but gs was in it till the very end and curry had a horrible first 3 qtrs. david lee coming in really helped them.... id put money that this series will be tied at 2 a piece after thurs. 
Cleveland very well could have won game 1 as well...  Not to mention it took some terrible JR Smith fouls to take Game 2 to overtime and an insane 4th from Curry this time.  See you can play that game either way.

However tactically Golden State did seem to find something with Lee and Curry at the end there.  But all these games have been played at Cleveland's pace.  The defensive effort and result has been ridiculous...  Warriors not getting anything easy on transition.  

It was also a 20 point game at one point in favor of Cle.

At the end of the day, we all have eyes. Warriors offense hasn't looked potent at all. THROUGH THREE GAMES. This after what we saw Cle do all playoffs.

Ain't no such thing as turning on some sort of magical switch for GSW. A lot of 'buts' people are posting ahead of the next game. Games are running out, y'all.
gs scored 36 in the fourth after having 37 in all of the half. the game was closer then it should of been. to count gs outta of this is a mistake. looked pretty potent to me in that quarter.....

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ people bringing up efficiency.

Dude has James Jones as a stretch 4 and is winning games.

Many faces need a washing in this thread.
It's just nitpicking at this point.

After Kyrie went down, I think a gentleman's sweep would have been an understandable expectation. I'm a diehard Lebron fan and want him to win, but he's a massive underdog against a historically great Warriors team. But he's done what he's had to do.... including not caring about efficiency and being more aggressive (which is one of his critic's biggest complaints). If people still want to complain about it, by all means... but yeah, look at who he has out there.. hard to be efficient with Delly being your surprise #2 player.

This would be an unbelievable moment for Lebron and Cleveland if they win this series. But I've felt uneasy about Cleveland's chances the entire series, even when they're clicking and GSW is struggling, because at any moment, like we saw.. it's an 8-0 run and Curry gets hot. GSW is still capable of throwing a few haymakers at any moment and stealing the game in a few minutes.

Short of Lebron going 4-85 the next few games and losing 3 straight, I don't know what more you ask from him or nitpick something like his shot %

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom