Status
Not open for further replies.

people actually defending travels now?

dudes will do anything for their king to win 
mean.gif
travels,  super agressive d with no fouls called and ref assistance ..... goat
laugh.gif

Reactions: OTG
welp that settles it, the NBA admits Lebron traveled.

Cavs should have lost, Dubs should be up 2-0.

that's why I think Tony Brothers didn't make that call on Andre. He just let Lebron get away with the travel, so it was kind of like you can't have your cake and eat it too...

that's why I think Tony Brothers didn't make that call on Andre. He just let Lebron get away with the travel, so it was kind of like you can't have your cake and eat it too...
Thats Brother Tony Fault not Lebron...U gon swallow ya whistle and go blind at the same damn time?

Thats Brother Tony Fault not Lebron...U gon swallow ya whistle and go blind at the same damn time?
Well if thats the case let's get Mosgov for all his travels as well...

Just for the record don't have a dog in the fight, just would like to see 7 good games going into a boring summer sportswise....

curry sounding like he got struck with a little humility (at the hands of delavaboner) in some interview i just saw

where's ya shimmy now boi?

tbh, I think it was more the refs just letting them play.

I am a little surprised that Lebron didn't get either call when Iguodala or Green hacked him.... can't say I'm surprised Lebron got away with the travel tho.

Well if thats the case let's get Mosgov for all his travels as well...

Just for the record don't have a dog in the fight, just would like to see 7 good games going into a boring summer sportswise....
Lets get GS for all the illegal screens they set while we at it...

I always catch myself when I travel. Get mad at myself and everything because it's such a stupid turnover.

These dudes do it for a living. There's no way they're not aware of the fact they just took way too many steps.
When I catch myself traveling/walk etc... More often than not, I stop completely and realize how bad my coordination was and give up the ball. 

Just to use to that rhythm. If NBA pros don't know the difference or even to acknowledge the fault, the refs aren't doing their job. 

The question is....do you think guys know they're traveling? Like, do you think mentally they want to see how much they can get away with? or completely oblivious?

I've been playing organized and pickup ball for like 20+ years and you know each time you travel. I don't think they go out there saying...I'm gonna take 5 steps on this next drive to the hoop. That's the last thing you are thinking about actually; I just think it kinda "happens" and when it does you hope it isn't called play it off and keep going.

Lets get GS for all the illegal screens they set while we at it...

BRUH! Been saying this since the Rockets series; GSW gets away with murder on those screens...moving...holding...elbows out. The problem is they do it so much the refs can't possibly call them for it all the time. If I was coaching against these guys I'd be on the refs all night about it.

Last edited:
Blows me way how often the word female is used as an insult. Kinda sad

Cavs by 10 tonight, but lose game 4 (thus setting up a great game 5)
It's like when dudes say " I ain't jealous, that's a female trait"

WHAT?

Man get out of here, let me find out my girl is crushing on some other guy, I don't care what you call it, I'm going to be jealous. 

I need to hear what Bomani Jones has to say about Curry and GSW in general.

Dude keeps it all the way real, no damns or f's given.

@MagicJohnson: LeBron knows at home his teammates will be better, so he will not have to take as many shots.

@MagicJohnson: My advice to LeBron is to keep shooting as much as you have to for your team to win. If that means 30-40 shots take them.

@MagicJohnson: LeBron knows at home his teammates will be better, so he will not have to take as many shots.

@MagicJohnson: My advice to LeBron is to keep shooting as much as you have to for your team to win. If that means 30-40 shots take them.

Magics words been irrelevant to me

He always renigs on whatever he says

[thread="627574"]How can people be so dumb to think it's really Klay :rofl: [/thread]
lmaoooooooo son i'm in tears. why was dude better than klay though.

and ol dude in the polo was welvin bruh. 'most dudes i can steal they crossover' hahahaha.

he prolly got those norcal yambs too just like klay lol. the chicks he was guarding with no ball...i'm sure he slid :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom