Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all underestimating the Finals experience of James Jones and Mike Miller

For real though. Miller hasn't even seen the floor really. This dude played all 82 games last year for Memphis.

Blatt or Lebeon will, will call on that man. 101% sure of that.

And dudes will be like, "I didn't know he was still in the League"

Last edited:
if GSW ever grabs a 2 game lead over the Cavs you best believe Mike Miller is gonna get the call

In reality, the Cavs have to hit 12-14 3's per game, win the battle on the boards, and Lebron's decision making has to be at peak efficiency in order for the Cavs to have a chance at this.

- As with any team playing the warriors in the oracle this season, responsibility is going to be at a premium...that is not a calling card of JR Smith, Iman Shumpert, and even Kyrie guys who have to hit shots in order for the Cavs to have a chance. Those wild shots JR was making against ATL probably won't fall in the oracle and if he takes those crazy bad 3's the cavs run the risk of legit getting ran out of the building. They have to take a lot of 3's, but good 3's. Good decision making, good shots. 

- A key in the cavs postseason run has been TT's ability to dominate the glass. I don't know if that'll continue against gsw and if Draymond is at the peak of his offensive stretch 4 capabilities, it's going to be really hard for TT. 

- Make or miss league. If Kyrie shump Delly, James Jones off the bench, and JR are making shots, (3's) then they have a serious shot. The NBA Finals, in Oracle Arena, can they make shots in that type of atmosphere? Who's going to make shots in moments of crisis. This would be an awesome time for Lebron to break out of his shooting slump. He isn't this bad of a 3pt marksmen. Speaking of which...

- Lebron doesn't have to put up astronomical scoring numbers for the Cavs to win. He does have to take extreme care of the ball though and make the right decisions almost 100% of the time. He has to know when to shoot, pass, etc. and this year he's been careless as hell with the ball. He too, has to be responsible with the ball and he hasn't been all year. Will that change in the finals, amidst the circus that is oracle in the postseason? 

I read the first paragraph shoeking, and quit there.(but I will read the rest in a second)

Cavs will shoot and hit a high percentage of 3's. They will win the battle on the boards, and Lebron's decision making with high turnovers is a Great thing. The more turnovers he has, the more passes he makes which leads to more baskets, so, his decision making will be, as always, a peak efficiency,

Looks like Cavs got it NT, just accept it.

If Lebron has 5 turnovers, how many passes did he make? I don't know

If Lebron passes and it reaches a mate, how often do they score? 63% of the time

Pass Lebron, let GSW steal 5 of those per game, pass that s word G

yall overrating experience like a mug mug.

spurs had hella experience in 2013. still choked a 3-2 lead.

teams with experience lose all the time.

ever heard of beginners luck? You don't have to fall down to rise. that's beta thinking. magic won year one and he was a big piece of that especially with kareem hurt. greatness doesnt have those corny limitations of what was always will be. dudes want you to think you can't be great. that you can't shine as bright as you want because it's not your time yet and you have to wait your turn, no cutting. Eff that b. rumble young man rumble. MJ have finals experience when he took down the Lakers? you see blood, attack. it's that simple. Sometimes you're just better. There's no rules in this life b. You can be as great as you want to be. You can have anything you want if you take it. Just remember what got you here. Fear can affect you at any level, no matter the experience. Bron could very well be shook ones if the walls start getting tight to him. You live without fear, bruh bruh, you can do anything. And you can relate that ideal to any aspect of life. Be great my g's.

Last edited:

ever heard of beginners luck? You don't have to fall down to rise. that's beta thinking. magic won year one and he was a big piece of that especially with kareem hurt. greatness doesnt have those corny limitations of what was always will be. dudes want you to think you can't be great. that you can't shine as bright as you want because it's not your time yet and you have to wait your turn, no cutting. Eff that b. rumble young man rumble. MJ have finals experience when he took down the Lakers? you see blood, attack. it's that simple. Sometimes you're just better. There's no rules in this life b. You can be as great as you want to be. You can have anything you want if you take it. Just remember what go you here. Fear can effect you at any level, no matter the experience. Bron could very well be shook ones if the walls start getting tight to him. You live without fear, bruh bruh, you can do anything. And you can relate that ideal to any aspect of life. Be great my g's.
Last paragraph belongs in a sports movie or a Gatorade commercial

You don't have to fall down to rise. that's beta thinking. 
MNASReE.gif

ever heard of beginners luck? You don't have to fall down to rise. that's beta thinking. magic won year one and he was a big piece of that especially with kareem hurt. greatness doesnt have those corny limitations of what was always will be. dudes want you to think you can't be great. that you can't shine as bright as you want because it's not your time yet and you have to wait your turn, no cutting. Eff that b. rumble young man rumble. MJ have finals experience when he took down the Lakers? you see blood, attack. it's that simple. Sometimes you're just better. There's no rules in this life b. You can be as great as you want to be. You can have anything you want if you take it. Just remember what got you here. Fear can affect you at any level, no matter the experience. Bron could very well be shook ones if the walls start getting tight to him. You live without fear, bruh bruh, you can do anything. And you can relate that ideal to any aspect of life. Be great my g's.

This was a really good post Freeze. I felt every bit of it. I've lived a bit of it even.

Now, for the real. GSW won't lose JUST because of inexperience. It won't be a loss because they are supposed to fall before they rise. It won't be a loss for any other reason than a combination of facing Lebron and the Cavs + being inexperienced and all that. Nah mean, they have too many shorts in comparison. If they win though, man gods for the little guy or whatever, but it won't happen( probably)

seem like errrybody shot the club up on the same weekend, everybody kids about the same age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom