NJ Man Kidnapped/found dead in the trunk of his car...Instagram Model part of the setup pg. 5

BOOM! Roasted...:rofl: :rofl:

This is legitimately the funniest thread I've encountered so far this year.

This dude Jamertag aint playin' no games when it comes to the ducktales. Superb, you hearing these masterful fables...you better step yo' troll game up 'cause Jamertag is comin' fo' yo' neck, b.

you sound like a clown b.

so basically son snitched on himself, that he is laundering money thru his parents to fund his illustrious lifestyle.
I don't have a clue on what your talking about.. but keep the guessing going. it humour me when you try and figure out another man's life

A year ago son didn't even have a bank account, B
:lol:

How did you buy your house?

What's the interest on ya mortgage, B

We don't believe you, you need more people
who are you again? Aren't you somebody behind a screen that drives a 2008 Nissan? I think you need more ppl bruh! Like I would discuss my personal business with somebody like you or any other person over the internet.. I have a question for you though how much is your monthly car note for the 08 Nissan

who are you again? Aren't you somebody behind a screen that drives a 2008 Nissan? I think you need more ppl bruh! Like I would discuss my personal business with somebody like you or any other person over the internet.. I have a question for you though how much is your monthly car note for the 08 Nissan
Come clean, brah...which one of these guys is you?

Like I would discuss my personal business with somebody like you or any other person over the internet.. I have a question for you though how much is your monthly car note for the 08 Nissan

You just bragged about how you own your own house, bragged about how much you make a year, bragged about your 2013 Cadillac, bragged about your high school education. Sounds like personal info to me. But it's all love though. Stay up, ma

someone curving Dean Transvette Crosby‘s meat too much at his reale estate semanars.

You just bragged about how you own your own house, bragged about how much you make a year, bragged about your 2013 Cadillac, bragged about your high school education. Sounds like personal info to me. But it's all love though. Stay up, ma
ahaa you frail! Talking this love ****.. I was gonna keep going In but I'll let you live.. this just proves my point about these fufu *** city cats that post on the internet and act real.. the difference about me is that I'm official off and on the screen

ahaa you frail! Talking this love ****.. I was gonna keep going In but I'll let you live.. this just proves my point about these fufu *** city cats that post on the internet and act real.. the difference about me is that I'm official off and on the screen

Them school lunches got y'all kids bugging out, I swear.

my dude talking about a caddy but look at how many miles was on it when he bought it
http://niketalk.com/t/266081/post-your-car-vol-been-a-minute/24900_100#post_21792947

:x:x

Yikes
How son buy a 1 year old car with 100K miles in it?

Lord lying has become a lost art or what? You Rich but looking for 16,000 used cars? Claims he spent 23k more (which is more than the car he was even looking at) for a different car. No pics of course

Has enough to buy houses but has a station wagon on the avy. Perfect!

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom