NJ Man Kidnapped/found dead in the trunk of his car...Instagram Model part of the setup pg. 5

NYC is the best when it comes to the ultimate urban experience(shopping, nightlife, size, activities, etc) but, some people don't look for that lifestyle and prefer warmer weather, a laid-back setting, cheaper expenses, charm, natural characteristics/outdoor activities which NYC doesn't offer. So it's not great in everyone's eyes and for some it's not even disereable.

I dont think dudes from NY quite understand that...

Everybody doesn't like what you like...

It's easy for me to understand that dudes prefer up norf... But if I say o prefer the south, they scoff...

:lol:

It be snowing and ****... Ain't nobody got time for snow, b

Awready got a masters in finance, pleigh bah...

I'll be fine

Don't need your remarks

:pimp: :pimp:

@master zik and flyNY: what's the difference between new Jersey and new York?

I was watching American gangster and dudes were ******** on jerz (is that what you all call it?)

Joe budden from there so that's a W/L

Do nyc cats not like jersey folks?

For real, I only see this City vs City **** on the internet. I'm cool with dudes from Baltimore and New York and we'll joke a lil bit "We dress better than y'all, our girls are better" but it's never serious. Y'all _'s take this to heart lol. Going on and on about it.

NYC is fantastic, a melting pot, everything at your fingertips, money to be made, excellent food etc. The list goes on. NYC is an amazing city, if you ever get the opportunity to spend a decent amount of time there you should. I just realize the older I get, it's not really for me anymore despite all it has to offer. Whatever other city you're from pales in comparison, don't let your homerism fool you.

Sarcasm?

Last edited:
I hate how lame NYC cats act like they really living that lifestyle you see a hand full of ppl living 80% of the population is scammers and living in rat infected 1500 2 bedroom apartments that they mom or grandma's got from well fare or section 8 ahaa but everybody driving New beamers?? 90% of luxury cars you see in the hood are rentals lol... you lame city cats posting lies on the internet to make y'all self sound better when you got real ****** like me that KNOW THE REAL CITY ****** AND CAN EXPOSE Y'ALL!

24 years old
luxury apartment
brand new 5 series gran turismo edition
kidnapped and murdered in trunk

I'd call anybody who fits that a dboy

telltale
I'm 25 and live in a luxury apartment in downtown Dallas ...

And a 5 series is very cop-able with my income... Just wanting to save that money and put it towards graduate school...

I've never sold dope.

You also haven't been kidnapped and found dead in the trunk of your car apparently.

Bruh, I want to laugh so loud right now. But I just put my son to sleep.

Oh.. Ok. I got it
Thank you for giving a legitimate response.

Everybody getting money in nyc? You can't get money outside of nyc?

And what is staying on top of your game?

Because this thread is about a guy from New York that didn't.
ain't nobody getting real money in NYC.. truth be told upstate NY is where all the money is at.. y'all NYC cats is frail real talk y'all look up to us upstate goons..
tumblr_nhdn27aodD1t63pnvo4_250.jpg

Lol @ "upstate goons"
That **** don't even compute.
lol @ "everybody in the city gets money" lol city ppl are broke looking for the next scam so they can spend there last on some Jordan's and a Hermes belt or cop a rental to be stuck in traffic lol y'all city ****** kill me

Last edited:

real talk I've yet seen a city ***** last 1 month upstate.. y'all not built like how y'all say y'all are
That's cuz there's nothing to do and it's horribly cold in the winter. I might shoot myself if I was exiled to the great wilderness known as upstate NY.
Lol @ "upstate goons"
****** shoot a couple deer and think that make them goons as if Bambi's mom can shoot back
laugh.gif

@master zik and flyNY: what's the difference between new Jersey and new York?
Man get a life with all this stuff man. Enjoy where you live b.

Asking about Jersey cuz you watched American Gangster? :lol: :smh: :rofl: You serious?

If you really want to know come to NYC and find out.
Lol @ "upstate goons"
I aint even want to acknowledge that **** right after my post :lol: :smh:

Wild trolling. Son probably not even from upstate, just want to keep this going.

Last edited:
That's cuz there's nothing to do and it's horribly cold in the winter. I might shoot myself if I was exiled to the great wilderness known as upstate NY.

****** shoot a couple deer and think that make them goons as if Bambi's mom can shoot back :lol:
ahaa you sleep if you think upstate is the wilderness.. nothing but hoods and ghetto yah big homie ain't let you know? It's real up here in the field..

NYC is fantastic, a melting pot, everything at your fingertips, money to be made, excellent food etc. The list goes on. NYC is an amazing city, if you ever get the opportunity to spend a decent amount of time there you should. I just realize the older I get, it's not really for me anymore despite all it has to offer. Whatever other city you're from pales in comparison, don't let your homerism fool you.

Sarcasm?

How so?

****** shoot a couple deer and think that make them goons as if Bambi's mom can shoot back :lol:
ahaa you sleep if you think upstate is the wilderness.. nothing but hoods and ghetto yah big homie ain't let you know? It's real up here in the field..
Son reminding me of this guy I met a while back talking about he hails from the R.O.C. I'm thinking he on some Jay-Z slang and he from Marcy. Talking about how hood it is and all the scars and wars he's been through.

This dude then admits ROC stands for Rockland County

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I fell out my damn chair.

Man get a life with all this stuff man. Enjoy where you live b.

Asking about Jersey cuz you watched American Gangster? :lol: :smh: :rofl: You serious?

If you really want to know come to NYC and find out.
I aint even want to acknowledge that **** right after my post :lol: :smh:

Wild trolling. Son probably not even from upstate, just want to keep this going.
I'm just tryna clear the air with all this NYC **** riding I keep reading

Last edited:
syracuse Juu heard?

Oh aight. Went to school upstate. Chilled in Syracuse all the time too. Funny, all of the "hood" dudes up there and other parts of Upstate NY always claimed NYC hoods; BK, BX and Harlem the most.

But there's thorough people everywhere, so upstate got hood people and so does the city.

Back
Top Bottom