NJ Man Kidnapped/found dead in the trunk of his car...Instagram Model part of the setup pg. 5

Man that's crazy,I used to follow her on ig :smh:. RIP to the dude  

Last edited:
lol.... you think these broads were destined for MIT and Yale before they were introduced to social media?

thots been thottin 

"worlds oldest profession" 

No, but it did give it a couple things

1. An outlet
2. Made being a *** "cool"
3. Created a United *** front

It's all comin back to me.
NT was first introduced to her cause a NTer claimed she was his sisters friend. Somethin about her looking good but being young.
She was an "aspiring model" at the time.

Someone else got to remember this.

Yea I remember that I think ol boy said she use to work in Footlocker in 34st or somewhere in the city.

Ya _s keep trusting these **** that **** will bite you in the *** EVERY TIME.

1850 for a 2 bedroom APARTMENT. At that point u might as well buy a home
Damn straight.  You can get a very nice lakefront 4 BR house down here for less than that per month.

BTW, did I mention how much I love it here?  No state income tax, no emissions inspections, no personal property tax, 70 mph speed limit on the highway, and warm year round.

Plus, you can have all the guns you want.  Easy livin'...and all my $$$ is legit.

1850 for a 2 bedroom APARTMENT. At that point u might as well buy a home
Damn straight.  You can get a very nice lakefront 4 BR house down here for less than that per month.

BTW, did I mention how much I love it here?  No state income tax, no emissions inspections, no personal property tax, 70 mph speed limit on the highway, and warm year round.

Plus, you can have all the guns you want.  Easy livin'...and all my $$$ is legit.
It doesn't even surprise me that yall ****** don't get it. 

Bruh you still in Florida.

Penthouses in Ohio and lake front property in western Florida, I can't. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It doesn't even surprise me that yall ****** don't get it. 

Bruh you still in Florida.

Penthouses in Ohio and lake front property in western Florida, I can't. 
laugh.gif

this^

sittin here in socal having a chuckle while sippin my tea 
glasses.gif

It's all comin back to me.
NT was first introduced to her cause a NTer claimed she was his sisters friend. Somethin about her looking good but being young.
She was an "aspiring model" at the time.

Someone else got to remember this.

Yeah that was me. I just found out the other day and told my boy who also knows her and we were just as surprised as you guys are. It was funny because right before that I told him a story of how another girl from our school got fired for fraternizing and embezzling money from a company I was trying to work for. Lol.

Last edited:
Yeah that was me. I just found out the other day and told my boy who also knows her and we were just as surprised as you guys are. It was funny because right before that I told him a story of how another girl from our school got fired for fraternizing and embelizing money from a company I was trying to work for. Lol.

Embelizing...jesus. :smh:

it's true you're salary would go up if you were a banker in nyc....but then again, the competition to get these positions in nyc will be significantly higher than in dallas. 
lolwut

What does that have to do wit anything?

I've been asking for months on this board why NY is better and the answer it still

"Because it just is"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom