Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awg indeed. In a month cats will be complaining in another thread on why girls gotta throw thirsty around etc. this is why :smh:

Wood pipe tho :lol:

Awg indeed. In a month cats will be complaining in another thread on why girls gotta throw thirsty around etc. this is why :smh:

Wood pipe tho :lol:

Just because you think she's average doesn't mean those who think more of her are going around thirsting after chicks IRL. NT ain't the real world, word to the Draya thread

With @Fontaine  on this... not seeing why I would take a skeleton awg in favor a juicy thick one nah mean?

Last edited:

hope she aint going the miley - mike will made it route
i hope she is...and i hope they record it then leak it on some mimi and nikko ish. and im tellin yall, if u like the thickum white girls... nicole mejia is perfect. legs are incredible and shes really fit

Her manager looks just as good 
nerd.gif

i hope she is...and i hope they record it then leak it on some mimi and nikko ish. and im tellin yall, if u like the thickum white girls... nicole mejia is perfect. legs are incredible and shes really fit
Nicole ain't really white tho

She's like Cameron Diaz, but doesn't even look as white as Diaz

Nicole ain't really white tho

She's like Cameron Diaz, but doesn't even look as white as Diaz

Don't matter...

More than half of the girls in Draya thread are not even full black... Yet, you have dudes here saying "All these girls belong in Black Girls Appreciation Thread" :lol:

Last edited:
If she's not signed in a couple of months, I'd bet money she starts taking bi-weekly "trips" to Dubai to "hang with friends"...

She kinda looks like a chick I used to be involved with in this pic. :rolleyes

37fb296239cd11e3943422000a9f1416_8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom