NIQUE - WPP OUT NOW/MAGICAL ADVENTURE RIDE COMING IN AUGUST

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I might check this out now. Those OG covers with the glitterly lips was creepy as !##* man

that was sorta the aim...so thanks homie.
laugh.gif

MAR PROMO

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I might check this out now. Those OG covers with the glitterly lips was creepy as !##* man

that was sorta the aim...so thanks homie.
laugh.gif

MAR PROMO

I forgot to post my feedback in this thread. I've been playing the mixtape off and on since I seen this thread tho. You have promise and some catchy/ wity lyrics. Like people mentioned before, the mixing/ vocal quality needs to be better, but i'm sure you're already working on it. That's pretty much the only thing that kept me from listening to it sometimes. I definitely like your beat selection too. Way past perfect is still getting play from me, so that says a lot. You got a fan in me. I'll be back when the new mixtape drops

I forgot to post my feedback in this thread. I've been playing the mixtape off and on since I seen this thread tho. You have promise and some catchy/ wity lyrics. Like people mentioned before, the mixing/ vocal quality needs to be better, but i'm sure you're already working on it. That's pretty much the only thing that kept me from listening to it sometimes. I definitely like your beat selection too. Way past perfect is still getting play from me, so that says a lot. You got a fan in me. I'll be back when the new mixtape drops

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

appreciate it bruh. 
and yes...the sound quality is our main  focus on MAR. 

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

appreciate it bruh. 
and yes...the sound quality is our main  focus on MAR. 

Magical Adventure Ride will be here in a week or two

Spoiler [+]
the song a day guy makes me feel justified in my bumping *shrugs*

Magical Adventure Ride will be here in a week or two

Spoiler [+]
the song a day guy makes me feel justified in my bumping *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom