Nip Tuck Appreciation

all the gross, creepy, wrong, etc. story lines in this show yet I just can't help but be intrigued
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

One of the best shows I have ever seen. Next to Entourage, Wire. I couldnt stop watching episode after episode
pimp.gif

After the move to Cali.. this show fell off and it fell off hard. Everything before that was great, though.

^ Naw man, series finale was perfect. It showed growth and maturity in Christian. Easily my favorite show of all time. And all the surgeries were medically accurate
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Naw man, series finale was perfect. It showed growth and maturity in Christian. Easily my favorite show of all time. And all the surgeries were medically accurate
smokin.gif

Well seeing that Ryan Murphy said that the show would go out with a bang, the finale did anything but that. Instead it was very sentimental and all, very un-Nip/Tuck imo.

^ Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I enjoyed the finale. Hell, I even bought that Art Garfunkle song because of it
laugh.gif

I only just watched Season 4 because Sanaa is in it. I didn't expect the show to be that good, but I ended up watching the entire season in 2 days. Now I'm thinking about picking up seasons 1-3.

Seasons 1-3 were great. The rest were trash. That's all that needs to be said.

Finished the series... One of the best shows EVER!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eden >>>> Kimber
Matt is lame
eyes.gif

Christian is that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sanaa Lathan was so beautiful in nip/tuck
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This show had so many twists and turns...
The Carver episodes was wild
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That drug dealer dude was that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sean should've smashed that black chick...

I need to get back on track.. got up to season 6 I think.

Started watching this routinely during my later years of High School
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom