Nintendo to Unveil Next-Gen Console at e3 2011 vol. Here we go

I dont believe for one second that its gonna be significantly more powerful that the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Ducktales till I see it at E3

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

I dont believe for one second that its gonna be significantly more powerful that the PS3 and Xbox 360.

This. 

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

This. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I really hope Nintendo does well with this upcoming console.

Word , Three consoles dedicated to hardcore gaming only means better choices for us consumers

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I really hope Nintendo does well with this upcoming console.

Word , Three consoles dedicated to hardcore gaming only means better choices for us consumers

It's only right Nintendo goes out like Sega. Hopefully once the console flops they can be a third party dev. I don't know anyone who os interested on buying a new game system anytime soon.

It's only right Nintendo goes out like Sega. Hopefully once the console flops they can be a third party dev. I don't know anyone who os interested on buying a new game system anytime soon.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Right. And definitely not a system from Nintendo. I am cool playing 2K and COD (Infinity Ward) until the 360 dies. Hopefully that isn't any time soon.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Right. And definitely not a system from Nintendo. I am cool playing 2K and COD (Infinity Ward) until the 360 dies. Hopefully that isn't any time soon.

Not a gimmick like the Wii? Sure.
eyes.gif

And I'm not sure how Nintendo's faithful would take to seeing Mario in a first-person shooter splaying King Koopa everywhere.

This could be Nintendo's first fail in a while. But they ARE Nintendo.

Would love to see Sega get back in the fold. Ah well.

Not a gimmick like the Wii? Sure.
eyes.gif

And I'm not sure how Nintendo's faithful would take to seeing Mario in a first-person shooter splaying King Koopa everywhere.

This could be Nintendo's first fail in a while. But they ARE Nintendo.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why though? Because of what they did for you during your childhood? That was a long time ago man. No need for brand loyalty/support.

Why though? Because of what they did for you during your childhood? That was a long time ago man. No need for brand loyalty/support.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Essentially, yes.

No other console has been able to capture pure gameplay better than the Dreamcast. But that's another topic.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Essentially, yes.

No other console has been able to capture pure gameplay better than the Dreamcast. But that's another topic.

Again, that is a LONG time ago. The chances of that happening again (From Sega at that) are small. Let my man Dreamcast Rest in Peace. 
laugh.gif

Again, that is a LONG time ago. The chances of that happening again (From Sega at that) are small. Let my man Dreamcast Rest in Peace. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

[h1][/h1]

Our sources have said the the console is significantly more powerful than the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and that Nintendo's intent is to recapture the hardcore market. Another source said it is capable of 1080p resolutions.

jmm i wonder how much better though. significantly is kind of vague to me. like i would like to see 2k11 running on it and see how much better it would be.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

[h1][/h1]

Our sources have said the the console is significantly more powerful than the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and that Nintendo's intent is to recapture the hardcore market. Another source said it is capable of 1080p resolutions.

jmm i wonder how much better though. significantly is kind of vague to me. like i would like to see 2k11 running on it and see how much better it would be.

Back
Top Bottom