• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was looking at Majora's Mask and maybe a Pokemon game but I don't think I'd play the Pokemon too long.

think ima finally scoop Pokemon. hows Xenoblade 3D? it had alot of hype prior to release. i dont have the NEW XL yet but for $20 essentially ill pick it up.

I **** with Xenoblade on Wii. If it wasn't such a long game I would have copped it for portable play :\

ahh damn i see now the post was corrected its 50% off the second.

still Pokemon and MM for $42 aint bad at all. :smokin MM was $12 after GCU..

im undecided on MM and LBW, so i havent ordered yet. which should i go with? what turns me away from MM is the whole time aspect.

youire all talkin about AFTER Ocarina of Time.....right? 
wink.gif

I wouldn't call ALBW a remake. It's more like a sequel set in the same world that ALTTP was in. Different story, enemies, bosses etc.

which of the two is better on the 3DS? not based off nostalgia just the overall experience?

LBW doesn't interest me from the trailers I saw and I'm a big Zelda fan

But I have heard nothing but good things about it

MM is great and I could not put it down

Have a ps4 but have been playing super smash with my boys way more on his Wii u

. Nintendo got me ready to buy a Wii U just to play this damn game. There is a lot of stuff on the regular wii i want to try out too im tempted to pull the trigger on a wii u but i know patience will do me well with this

Any good game suggestions, finished ALBW, i play Kid Icarus here and there but want some fire like Zelda.

Have a ps4 but have been playing super smash with my boys way more on his Wii u
. Nintendo got me ready to buy a Wii U just to play this damn game. There is a lot of stuff on the regular wii i want to try out too im tempted to pull the trigger on a wii u but i know patience will do me well with this
i'd recommend waiting till blqck friday, if hat's the type of patience you're talking about. By then more games will have released. E3 is on june 16th for nintendo, i think. So you wan see what the wiiu will have in store for you later on this year.

Any good game suggestions, finished ALBW, i play Kid Icarus here and there but want some fire like Zelda.
Go cop Majora's Mask. BB doing buy 1 get 1 50% off on 3DS games (70% with GCU :smokin). That's two 3ds titles for $44

Back
Top Bottom