• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they do a Pokemon MMO it'll be on the "NX". It sucks but I don't think Wii U will be getting too much support after the planned games they already have release. Star Fox U, Paper Mario U (if true), Zelda, Mario Maker and whatever gets announced at E3 are probably the last big AAA games for the Wii U. I don't think even think we'll get that true 3d Mario for the Wii U.

Nintendo to reveal E3 2015 plans tomorrow

Nintendo will finally be revealing its E3 2015 plans tomorrow, the company has confirmed.
Specific details are, naturally, being kept under wraps for now. Nintendo only shared a photo of someone in pink sweats – perhaps Reggie Fils-Aime?
In any case, check back tomorrow at 12 PM ET / 9 AM PT for news about Nintendo’s E3 2015 plans.

This announcement tomorrow can go both ways imo. It can either be them actually announcing their line up which I'm doubtful is the case or its just a broad announcement about the events that will be held during E3 and them saying that they'll announce games for certain season windows like "We'll be talking about games that'll release from fall to winter" and whatnot.

I hope it's the former though cause with the cancelation of Zelda as a 2015 title and them saying that they won't be talking about NX or their mobile games, they have to say something worthwhile.

Dragon Quest VIII announced for 3DS in Japan.

We still haven't got a localized Dragon Quest VII here in NA :frown:

I will too if they localize it. We still waiting on DQ VII so I'm not sure we'll get DQ VIII.

Honestly voice chat would be useless
What u gonna say
"Aye come over here and paint"
laugh.gif

The gamepad pretty much tells u where u should go to paint
Voice chat for this wouldn't even really make sense imo
Or waste of resources
If there was voice chat all you'd hear is people blasting this

logo-championships.png

Sunday June 14 has Nintendo World Championships 2015 in LA

Tuesday, June 16th at Noon eastern is the Digital Event Keynote

Treehouse LIVE is back for the week

Wednesday and Saturday at select Best Buys from 4-9 and noon-5 local time you can play Mario Maker

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Last edited:
And for those that can not watch the video

Nintendo World Championships 2015

On May 30, select Best Buy locations in major cities around the country will host qualifying tournaments for the Nintendo World Championships, which were last seen in 1990. The winners from each regional event, plus competitors invited by Nintendo, will meet on June 14, at the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles for a multi-round Nintendo game competition. In the end, one player will be crowned the 2015 Nintendo World Champion. Fans in Los Angeles will have the opportunity to attend the tournament, while others can watch online. More details about the qualifying tournaments will be shared in the coming weeks.

Nintendo Digital Event

Once again Nintendo will deliver its main news via an online video program. The Nintendo Digital Event will start at 9 a.m. Pacific on Tuesday, June 16. Viewers will be treated to detailed information about the various games and experiences Nintendo has in store for its systems.

Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3

Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3 2015 is ready to bring fans even more in-depth coverage of Nintendo products directly from the show floor. The unscripted action delivered by the gaming experts in the Nintendo Treehouse and various game developers will be live streamed. More information about the specific times will be announced closer to E3.

Nintendo Access: Mario Maker  at Best Buy

On two days during the week of E3, participating Best Buy locations will open their doors to let fans try out the upcoming Mario Maker  game for the Wii U console. The game lets players have fun with friends as they enjoy playing through levels in a variety of Super Mario Bros.  styles. The events will take place 4-9 p.m. local time on Wednesday, June 17, and noon-5 p.m. local time on Saturday, June 20. Attendees will receive a sweet 30thanniversary Super Mario Bros.  pin while supplies last.

More information about the Nintendo World Championships, events at select Best Buy stores and other Nintendo events during E3 will be announced shortly. Keep an eye on Nintendo’s social media channels, or visit http://e3.nintendo.com.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150513006116/en#.VVN9slPF8mV

Last edited:
Is it me or is the internet got it's jimmies rustled over today's announcement by Nintendo. A lot of Nintendo hate came outta nowhere. People are coming out of the woodwork and choosing sides like its a war going on that I don't know about.

I loved the announcement and can't wait for the games to be unveiled at E3

What's yall take?

Idk people get a kick out of hating on nintendo
I do wish we could know what else is coming out though
Mario maker
Splatoon
Yoshi seem good just wish more games were coming
I wanna know about a new metroid
Or pokken fighters
Even a new earthbound or 3d world style Kirby

Is it me or is the internet got it's jimmies rustled over today's announcement by Nintendo. A lot of Nintendo hate came outta nowhere. People are coming out of the woodwork and choosing sides like its a war going on that I don't know about.

I loved the announcement and can't wait for the games to be unveiled at E3

What's yall take?
I bet most of the nintendo hate is coming from those who don't own the wiiu, 3ds, etc.

Nintendo's easy to hate on because of their policies, but true nintendo fans learn to accept them.

So they can enjoy nintendo's offerings.

This is going to be the first e3 where I own all the consoles, so I'm looking forward everyone's e3.

Especially nintendo's because they got stuff that's unique/exclusive to them only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom