• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am intrigued by that game tho.. either really good or really bad. who are they fighting each other? how many characters? if executed right it could be go

add some street fighter, tekken soul caliber players? IDK

Well I just stepped into the world of Nintendo switch after coming up on a major deal. I traded 3 gundam model kits for a switch, a light up base for it, Zelda BOTW, and octopath traveler. All those kits cost me a little under 200 when all is said and done.

Well I just stepped into the world of Nintendo switch after coming up on a major deal. I traded 3 gundam model kits for a switch, a light up base for it, Zelda BOTW, and octopath traveler. All those kits cost me a little under 200 when all is said and done.
Nice. But trash the base

It was essentially free, I don’t mind it
I love my base, I used the shieka slate eye base for a while but I got the smash dock now so I just use the pulsing blue light. Looks sick imo
20190121_190000.jpg

I used to play the earlier version of smash online but either I'd be lagging or my opponent was. Just staying with the local get together sessions instead

Well. Maybe that means we’ll get a MP trilogy which would be cool with me since I’ve never played the previous entries.

It wasn’t Retro originally working on it. They’re taking over and starting from scratch. I think Bamco were the OG developers.

Yeah I’m not mad at the delay at all

I wasn’t even expecting it this year anyway and I’m sure Retro will knock it outta the park

I’ve never played anything from the Prime series so I hope this delay gives them time to work on porting the trilogy to hold fans over

I’d love to get into it from the beginning

I think the kid in me wants this game to be good so I can relive American Gladiators on SNES back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom