• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t care about NES & SNES games in general anymore man

So much rinse, dry and repeat form Nintendo thinking this will hold us over

Raise the price of online per year to $60 and start putting out N64, GameCube & Wii games then we’ll talk

Until then Nintendo can kick rocks with this online service

They need to fix their emulation or whatever it is that causes delay on their NES games. No way am I paying $60 for Nintendo Online unless that’s fixed.

I don’t care about NES & SNES games in general anymore man

So much rinse, dry and repeat form Nintendo thinking this will hold us over

Raise the price of online per year to $60 and start putting out N64, GameCube & Wii games then we’ll talk

Until then Nintendo can kick rocks with this online service
No no no. What they need to do is keep online free becuase as of now I see absolutely zero difference outside of nes games I ply once for 4-5 mins

No no no. What they need to do is keep online free becuase as of now I see absolutely zero difference outside of nes games I ply once for 4-5 mins
Online ain’t ever gonna be free man

Gotta move on rom that mentality

I’d rather pay more for a better quality service like PSN than pay less for a bum service like Nintendo online

The price isn’t killing me and I’ll admit I’m not their prime demographic as I only really play during vacations, weekends or trips BUT MY GOODNESS. What you can’t do our weigh what you can. We’re talking basic features that you were able to do on Dreamcast....... DREAMCAST.

Nintendo Online is weak as hell and not even worth the $20/year it is now.

Youre wildin with that $60/year price point. Ill sell my Switch or jail break it immediately if Nintendo does that.

That’s the card we were dealt man

Can’t do nothing about it now but hope for a better service in the future
This isn’t good enough and it’s not too late for a change. And those 64 games and such will be a burn out in 5-10 mins as well. Those haven’t aged as well as we think they have. Yes they’ll be 3-4 games we’d stick it out with but seeing how they haven’t ported simple NES games correctly I’m not expecting much

My biggest problem is that they began to charge in the first place and added nothing for the cost of actual value. They just said **** it, looked at their sales numbers and know know they can rake in an extra couple million monthly

Last edited:
Nintendo Online is weak as hell and not even worth the $20/year it is now.

Youre wildin with that $60/year price point. Ill sell my Switch or jail break it immediately if Nintendo does that.
Obviously I wasn’t saying raise the price for it is now

Add a catalogue of games from those consoles and then you can warrant a price hike

C’mon now

Thisbair good enough and it’s not too late for a change. And those 64 games and such will be a burn out in 5-10 mins as well. Those haven’t aged as well as we think they have. Yes they’ll be 3-4 games we’d stick it out with but seeing how they haven’t ported simple NES games correctly I’m not expecting much

My biggest problem is that they began to charge in the first place and added nothing for the cost of actual value. They just said **** it, looked at their sales numbers and know know they can rake in an extra couple million monthly
Its worked exactly how they wanted it to up to this point though

Sure everyone doesn’t like it but it they making the money what incentivizes them to change?

Yea i know man. But honestly for $20 we should STILL get those N64/Gamecube games. Right now the membership isnt worth it at all. Add those emulators and it would be.

If they would’ve just kept the Virtual Console model going then none of this would be an issue :lol:

Nintendo always moves away from what works just in favor of doing something “new” :smh:

Yea i know man. But honestly for $20 we should STILL get those N64/Gamecube games. Right now the membership isnt worth it at all. Add those emulators and it would be.
Add those and they still need to add basic online functions. STILL would not be worth it without those

If they would’ve just kept the Virtual Console model going then none of this would be an issue :lol:

Nintendo always moves away from what works just in favor of doing something “new” :smh:

What’s makes money lmao. These companies in gaming have been trying they beat to offer less and charge more

Back
Top Bottom