• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont even know i havent even checked
if u find out before i do post it up
You'll find out before me, I haven't touched my Wii U too much outside of playing with my son. Every time I decide I'm gonna get into it, he decides he wants to play also
laugh.gif
 I bought the Zelds bundle for myself and my wife decided it should be a "family Christmas gift" still havent had time to play Wind Waker HD

i dont even know i havent even checked

if u find out before i do post it up
You'll find out before me, I haven't touched my Wii U too much outside of playing with my son. Every time I decide I'm gonna get into it, he decides he wants to play also :lol:  I bought the Zelds bundle for myself and my wife decided it should be a "family Christmas gift" still havent had time to play Wind Waker HD
me either my son had started playing but i think he got stuck
and i refused to help him :lol:
i had it on gamecube but i think i used gamefaqs to beat it back then :lol:

Yeah my son always wants help when I'm busy playing the game. I always tell him if you can't figure it out then you need to play something else. I'm probably a little harsh though, he's only 5 but wants to play whatever I play, which I expect  
laugh.gif
 I'll say this in the next 1-2 years I think he'll be able to beat a few RPG type games on his own. For a kid in Kindergarten, he's impresses me
pimp.gif

^ 3D World. I'm actually thinking about trading in my physical copy so I can get the digital copy and still get something back. None oof the other games really appeal to me like that. I already have WW digitally.

^ 3D World. I'm actually thinking about trading in my physical copy so I can get the digital copy and still get something back. None oof the other games really appeal to me like that. I already have WW digitally.
bruh the free game is NOT mario 3d world its new super mario bros. u

Buy Mario Kart 8, get a free downloadable game from Club Nintendo!
There’s a deal coming around the bend that will really get your engines revving: if you buy Mario Kart 8 for Wii U and register it with Club Nintendo between May 30, 2014 and July 31, 2014, you can receive a free download code for one of these great Wii U games:

New Super Mario Bros.[emoji]8482[/emoji] U
Pikmin[emoji]8482[/emoji] 3
The Legend of Zelda[emoji]8482[/emoji]: The Wind Waker HD
Wii Party[emoji]8482[/emoji] U

You can purchase Mario Kart 8 as packaged game, digital download, or as part of the Mario Kart 8 Wii U Deluxe Set bundle to qualify for the offer. For more details in the coming weeks, and to learn more about Mario Kart 8, visit http://mariokart8.nintendo.com/.

Offer is available in the U.S. and Canada.

ESRB Rating: Everyone with Comic Mischief

Last edited:

There’s a deal coming around the bend that will really get your engines revving: if you buy Mario Kart 8 for Wii U and register it with Club Nintendo between May 30, 2014 and July 31, 2014, you can receive a free download code for one of these great Wii U games:

You can purchase Mario Kart 8 as packaged game, digital download, or as part of the Mario Kart 8 Wii U Deluxe Set bundle to qualify for the offer. For more details in the coming weeks, and to learn more about Mario Kart 8, visit http://mariokart8.nintendo.com/.

Welp there goes that plan
laugh.gif
 Guess it'll be either Pikmin 3 or NSMB U

Welp there goes that plan :lol:  Guess it'll be either Pikmin 3 or NSMB U
yeah i already got both WW and new SMB
never really played pikmin just didnt seem fun
and heard bad stuff about party u :lol:
so i dont even know what im a do

Last edited:
I wanna get Wind Waker but my little brother loves Pikmin so I will probably use it on that.

I haven't played it, but I've watched him. Play and it just doesn't grab my interest

Club Nintendo Distributing Tomodachi Life Demo Codes to Select Platinum Members
Posted Mon 19th May 2014 14:30 by Jowi Meli

Go check your email already!
Nintendo of America is distributing a special access code for a demo of Tomodachi Life to a select group of Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum status (those who have earned 600 Coins or more during the current fiscal year). The demo, entitled Tomodachi Life: Move-In Version, will allow you to transfer your Miis (as well as a special bonus item) to the full version of the game when it debuts on 6th June.
Not all Platinum members will get a crack at Move-In Version, however, as the verbage "select group" indicates; the emails also seem to suggest that those who have Animal Crossing: New Leaf registered have a higher chance of being selected for the demo distribution.
Club Nintendo Distribution
It's currently unknown whether or not a similar distribution is happening in other parts of the world — 'Platinum' status doesn't even exist in Club Nintendo outside North America — but hopefully a demo of some sort will make its way to the European and Australian market sooner or later. Give us a shout if you received the special email from Nintendo, and let us know how excited you are to try the new demo!

:nerd:

Super Mario 3D WORLD isn't an option, it's Super Mario Bros U.

Man, I thought the same thing before Pikmin 3 came out. Went ahead and bought it on release day, and
YO............that game is fun. Probably my favorite game on the Wii U so far. I had never played the first two,
so I was skeptical. Glad I bought it though, it's great game. It's different, but a breath of fresh air and really fun(Like all Nintendo games).
Don't sleep fellas. Try it...

and heard bad stuff about party u
laugh.gif

Man, I thought the same thing before Pikmin 3 came out. Went ahead and bought it on release day, and
YO............that game is fun. Probably my favorite game on the Wii U so far. I had never played the first two,
so I was skeptical. Glad I bought it though, it's great game. It's different, but a breath of fresh air and really fun(Like all Nintendo games).
My little brother has 1 and 2, I'll give it a go this weekend.

Repped and will do

I say we all practice on Mario Kart 7 so we won't be rusty on Mario Kart 8 :D even though its two different systems....

I'm just trying to play Mario Kart 7 online with others :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom