• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't wanna post spoilers, but if you're interested about how the boss fights look, here it is.
I was amazed by the boss fights, and the local multiplayer. It also has leaderboards to see
who has the best times in which you defeat the bosses.

Went to my mall and got a chance to play MK8. I love the amount of characters and the tracks. Kind of pissed you only got to play one track at a time. My son was in 2nd place and at the last minute, like 3-4 people jumped ahead of him and crossed the finish line before him. The loof on his face was priceless, he just busted out "Daddy, they played me, they really played me. Nobody plays me, one more race Dad" I was like dang I want to play too
laugh.gif
 good family fun, day one cop!!

I keep seeing discounts for the WiiU. I think an official price cut should be announced soon.

I keep seeing discounts for the WiiU. I think an official price cut should be announced soon.
They just did one not too long ago but with MK8 and Smash coming soon, I could see Nintendo selling quite a few consoles this year.

Yeah that's what I'm waiting for to cop. I have a backlog of unopened games I'm trying to get through, so paying full price so that it can collect dust doesn't make much sense.

There are still Wii titles that I need to beat; Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, Donkey Country Returns, The Last Story, Xenoblade and Pandora's Tower. I also plan on playing through Earthbound again, it's been more than 15 years since I've played that.

Went to my mall and got a chance to play MK8. I love the amount of characters and the tracks. Kind of pissed you only got to play one track at a time. My son was in 2nd place and at the last minute, like 3-4 people jumped ahead of him and crossed the finish line before him. The loof on his face was priceless, he just busted out "Daddy, they played me, they really played me. Nobody plays me, one more race Dad" I was like dang I want to play too :lol:  good family fun, day one cop!!
:lol: game is legit fun
who did u ride with????
ludwig in that f1 racing car was my guy

I also had Ludwig, dude just looks too damn cool
laugh.gif
 Im not sure what car setup I had  tho

My wife wants to get my son this game for his birthday which isn't until July 17
sick.gif

I'm like he might just have to open this one early, I'm not trying to wait a month and a half to play
laugh.gif

My wife wants to get my son this game for his birthday which isn't until July 17 :x

I'm like he might just have to open this one early, I'm not trying to wait a month and a half to play :lol:
i feel it
i swear i wish i knew a mom and pop shop in the bay
im just gonna have to hit up that 24hr walmart on release day

According to this scan of a magazine (personally I can't see where the date is), Hyrule Warriors will come out on August 14th in Japan.

zelda_hyrule_warriors_scan.jpg

I'm guessing that it will come out sometime in September here in the states.

Last edited:
What is Hyrule Warriors suppose to be about? I usually write off spin offs right away but I been hearing a lot of talk about this one.

Dynasty Warriors is worth like 10$. I woudlnt pay more for it than that, but I had fun with it. Same applies to Hyrule Warriors

Watch them include an exclusive demo to the new Zelda with it or some sort of incentive for those that purchase
laugh.gif

Mario kart 7 NT Community
The code is 59-4853-2031-6329
Me and @joepapamama23 are bout to start a game
Anybody wanna join

Back
Top Bottom