Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I concur, that Majora's Mask joint is dope
I think Skyward Sword is the PERFECT balance.

That Spaceworld demo was so bad. It looks like Castlevania 64. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think Skyward Sword is the PERFECT balance.

That Spaceworld demo was so bad. It looks like Castlevania 64. :lol:

Yea, but people were drooling over that when it came out and HATED WindWaker's look because of it.

And Skyward Sword's art style was dope... Very underrated Zelda title in my opinion.

Last edited:
Oh nah I wasnt saying that those styles looked the same, I just want that to happen. I have yet to give SS a second playthrough, I think its been long enough to where I've forgotten a good chunk of what happens, might have to give it a go.

Nintendo holding two E3 Q&As/presentations – Smash Bros., new 3DS game

Nintendo will be hosting a pair of important events at E3 2014 next month. The first, taking place on Tuesday (7 – 8:30 PM PT / 10 – 11:30 PM ET), will be dedicated to the new Super Smash Bros. games. Masahiro Sakurai will be in attendance, of course. The one on Wednesday (6 – 7:30 PM PT / 9 – 10:30 PM ET) is certainly more mysterious. Nintendo plans to discuss some sort of new 3DS game. No one knows what that one is about at the moment!

Anyone think Nintendo will release some special peripheral for the back of the Wii u gamepad.

It was obviously build with another component in mind that fits into these slots. Nintendo has a lot of 'splaining to do at E3

Anyone think Nintendo will release some special peripheral for the back of the Wii u gamepad.

It was obviously build with another component in mind that fits into these slots. Nintendo has a lot of 'splaining to do at E3
i been wondering too
maybe face capture peripheral like a nintendo eye

I've said if before in this thread, when Nintendo revealed th Wii U they're was a clip of a kid holding the gamepad on a gun peripheral. That's one thing that they probably had in mind for those ports.

i been wondering too

I don't think it will be a face capture device because the gamepad already has a camera built in.

I hope it might be an attachment that turn the gampad into some type of arm shield input device kinda like this

i been wondering too

I don't think it will be a face capture device because the gamepad already has a camera built in.

I hope it might be an attachment that turn the gampad into some type of arm shield input device kinda like this
oh ****
it does have a camera :lol:
i have never used it
i hella forgot that it has a camera

I've said if before in this thread, when Nintendo revealed th Wii U they're was a clip of a kid holding the gamepad on a gun peripheral. That's one thing that they probably had in mind for those ports.

You talking about this

but as you can see it doesn't make use of those top two slots.

Maybe it was intended for something that Nintnedo scrapped :nerd:

I hope not because outside of NintendoLand, Nintendo has not made a game that makes the gamepad shine. I hope the new Zelda is that game.

And I forgot to point at this screw in port... It must be used for a lot of games if you have to screw it in. Who wants to have to screw in and unscrew a peripheral just for one game.

Last edited:
I hope not because outside of NintendoLand, Nintendo has not made a game that makes the gamepad shine. I hope the new Zelda is that game.

And I forgot to point at this screw in port... It must be used for a lot of games if you have to screw it in. Who wants to have to screw in and unscrew a peripheral just for one game.
What are some ideas you would use with the gamepad? I tried to think outside the box but couldn't really think of anything. Before the gamepad actually was introduced I always thought it would be cool to hide the plays you picked in Madden or call in your killstreaks on CoD. Never really thought of any innovative ways.

Last edited:

What are some ideas you would use the gamepad? I tried to think outside the box but couldn't really think of anything. Before the gamepad actually was introduced I always thought it would be cool to hide the plays you picked in Madden or call in your killstreaks on CoD. Never really thought of any innovative
idk i think the gamepad is unfair to me in multiplayer games
they need to cheapen the price and allow multiple gamepads to be used
i know in japan u can

i know in japan u can
Yeah I thought that was the donwfall with the gamepad. You can imagine how hard it is when you have 2 or more children and each one wants to use the gamepad
mean.gif
 and overall it just seems unfair. I'm curious to see how it's going to work in SSB.

i know in japan u can
Yeah I thought that was the donwfall with the gamepad. You can imagine how hard it is when you have 2 or more children and each one wants to use the gamepad :smh:  and overall it just seems unfair. I'm curious to see how it's going to work in SSB.
yeah thank god i still have my classic controller
the first one from when the wii first released
i cant WAIT till ssb releases

I've always thought that a Zelda game where you can physically user thexperience gamepad as a shield would be cool but it would get tiresome after a while.

Will be using the Wii U Pro Controller for Super Smah Bros.

As for two using gamepads... they do sell additional gamepads in Japan, but there are no games that support two gamepads. It would be pretty useless to have two gamepads for your system. Just use multiple Pro Controllers/Wii motes if you feel it's unfair to use the gamepad for multi-player.

Just came from GameStop with my son
They had the Mario kart 8 demo
**** was tooooo ****** dope
I had HELLA fun
I was putting the hurting on my son and all the other people in line
Ludwig Von koopa is THAT ***** :pimp: :pimp:
Check y'all local game stops. Only today and tomorrow

I had HELLA fun
About to head there now before I go see Godzilla.

I had HELLA fun
About to head there now before I go see Godzilla.
Tell me what u think afterwards
I swear I want that game NOW
I was using the Formula 1 style car and Ludwig

Can't decide to buy the wii u or not, kinda of afraid it might collect dust after a month or so |I

2DS, 3DS, NINTENDO, WII U
ANOTHER TWO RUMOURED E3 2014 NINTENDO DIGITAL EVENT LINEUPS LEAK ONLINE
MAY 18, 2014 SICKR 156 COMMENTS

With E3 fast approaching it’s no surprise that fabricated leaks are appearing online. Today, two new rumoured Nintendo Digital Conference lineups have found their way onto the internet. Not wanting to be outdone, both leaked documents have Star Fox listed for the Wii U, presumably developed by Platinum Games. You can make your own mind up about the two supposed leaked documents which are posted above and below.

got my son a 2ds for xmas 

he says its broken already something about the battery

his brother thinks he charged it to much im like..
mean.gif
hmmm

so is this a common issue for my 2ds users/owners 

Back
Top Bottom