• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Wii u is still the better deal until Mario maker, 3d world and wooly world are ported IMO.

Disappointed but I will hold off ranting because I believe e3 will be big.

At some point i would like to see the following on the switch:
A true sequel to smrpg that involves square and the original roster
An updated Mario maker with the things missing from the first present in the update/sequel
A 3d world port
Mario galaxy 1 and 2 port
Nsmbu port
Smash
ffvii remake

The fact that there will be dlc for odyssey is really good tho. Even if it's not necessarily what I wanted

At some point i would like to see the following on the switch:
A true sequel to smrpg that involves square and the original roster
An updated Mario maker with the things missing from the first present in the update/sequel
A 3d world port
Mario galaxy 1 and 2 port
Nsmbu port
Smash
ffvii remake

The fact that there will be dlc for odyssey is really good tho. Even if it's not necessarily what I wanted

**** New Super Mario Bros.........that series deserved to die after the Wii version was made, NSMB 2 and NSMB U should have never been made, especially the latter being used as a disgraceful launch title. That series was good when the first and 2nd games were made, but that's it.........there is nothing new to add to that series of games AND its staleness is why the Wii-U had such a **** launch title.

Make a new 2D Mario with some fresh ideas instead of rehashing NSMB for the 5th god damn time.

I do agree on a 3D World port, hell......I'll take a 3D World 2 sequel especially.

I may have ****ted on 3D World in comparison to its 3D Mario predecessors, but it isn't a bad Mario game. Especially since Odyssey is finally out of the way for the people that like the regular 3D Mario formula (like myself), a new 3D World game would be great to add some more Mario to the Switch platform. Hell, the SM 3D World/Land series I'll gladly take over more NSMB games

They just need to announce VC god dammit, especially VC that will include Gamecube and Wii games to the existing VC catalogue of NES to N64.

Lol I feel you on a brand new 2d Mario but knowing Nintendo... I'll be happy with a port smh.

While nsmbu felt ..."hollow" I liked the music a lot and the castle levels were appreciated. I got more into it with Mario maker tbh. I went back and 100%ed the game to get a better understanding of designing levels using the nsmb theme.

They're not dropping VC where you could play old 3d Metroid games before the new Metroid drops that's for sure which makes no sense which is exactly in line with Nintendo's thinking

If you ever get to play 3D World, you should do multiplayer. It's much more fun than beating it single player.

Sort of.....if you could careless about the camera control.

3D World's multiplayer suffers from the same flaw as NSMB's multiplayer.........camera control is just not friendly with multiple players on the screen. I agree with some of the critics of the game that they should've kept it split screen for multiplayer. Playing with your buddy only to have your own character lagging behind of the game screen because your buddy decided to be a complete ******* and go AWOL by jumping several steps ahead of the level without helping in finding any of the hidden secrets/collectables in a particular level is absolutely annoying.

Sort of.....if you could careless about the camera control.

3D World's multiplayer suffers from the same flaw as NSMB's multiplayer.........camera control is just not friendly with multiple players on the screen. I agree with some of the critics of the game that they should've kept it split screen for multiplayer. Playing with your buddy only to have your own character lagging behind of the game screen because your buddy decided to be a complete ******* and go AWOL by jumping several steps ahead of the level without helping in finding any of the hidden secrets/collectables in a particular level is absolutely annoying.
Haha I get what you mean. I thought it added challenge to the game because you had to coordinate with the person you're playing with.

How fun it is depend on the reason for playing and the skill levels of the other players. For me personally, my skill level is high being that I grew up on platformers and I like 100%ing games so it' frustrating not finding like minded ppl to play with. It's only so many times of getting thrown or other players not knowing what to do with conserving power ups that I can take.

3d world regardless is one of the GOAT games to me and it would be nice if more ppl had a shot at pl saying it because a lot missed out and the slander is real.

Anyone that has not given 3d world a real chance and or that didn't play it but loved odyssey should be mind blown as the post game content and the charm of a lot of the regular game levels.

I'm with debso debso , if I am just 100% or hardcore trying to complete a game like 3D World.........I'm doing it by my own damn self. Only time I'd using the multiplayer mode is if it is just for ****s and giggles with the homies. Otherwise, homie needs to sit his *** on the sidelines and let me finish this god damn game :lol:

I'm with debso debso , if I am just 100% or hardcore trying to complete a game like 3D World.........I'm doing it by my own damn self. Only time I'd using the multiplayer mode is if it is just for ****s and giggles with the homies. Otherwise, homie needs to sit his *** on the sidelines and let me finish this god damn game :lol:
Truth
Cause playing with my son
He tryna take all the power ups
Jumping onto my head causing me to die :smh:

Brief reminder: The Nintendo Switch was released on March 3rd of last year, and we are about a month away until the Nintendo Switch's first year is over on March 3rd 2018.

In other words, the countdown to the next Nintendo Direct BEGINS NOW

:nerd:

Brief reminder: The Nintendo Switch was released on March 3rd of last year, and we are about a month away until the Nintendo Switch's first year is over on March 3rd 2018.

In other words, the countdown to the next Nintendo Direct BEGINS NOW

:nerd:
BEGIN BASELESS SPECULATION

94EC8F12-59DE-452D-9A51-4B01D2449C2D.jpeg
Finally

Back
Top Bottom