• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well the movie was inspired by the game, since Hollywood knows that a full-blown live action Pokemon movie will cause every person in the world to pull out their pitchforks and riot.

That being said...............

hvTM40qayTWDxfr5PgamByM50l2IpNLeaLKrp2cADAo.jpg

30$ for that big amiibo naaa, I recently started to get rid of some of mine might get rid of some more since they sell well

I liked the amiibo experience for breath of the wild with costumes weapons that you couldn’t get in get in game

30$ for that big amiibo naaa, I recently started to get rid of some of mine might get rid of some more since they sell well

I liked the amiibo experience for breath of the wild with costumes weapons that you couldn’t get in get in game

I agree

However I have a few friends that are Pokemon fanboys that have bought damn near every single Pokemon between Red/Blue/Green/Yellow to the Ultra Sun/Moon **** we seen recently, they are sweating their asses off right now after they saw a localized Detective Pikachu 3DS game announced AND especially that new $30 Detective Pikachu amiibo.

Pokemon fans are losing their **** right now over that big *** $30 Pikachu amiibo

debso debso I played about maybe 60% of your levels so far on SMM and YOU ARE PURE EVIL. There's a reason all your courses have such low clear rates. :lol: (but really your courses are very well designed)

I beat roknin which only 1 other person beat so I'm 2/144 :nthat:

I beat about 5 or 6 courses in total

Oh look, someone made a Super Mario 64 fan-mod................that now has most of Cappy's appropriate mechanics/skillset from Mario Odyssey in it.

And yes, it also shows why Cappy is such a game-breaker for the 3D Mario line of games, which is the success of Odyssey.

I agree

However I have a few friends that are Pokemon fanboys that have bought damn near every single Pokemon between Red/Blue/Green/Yellow to the Ultra Sun/Moon **** we seen recently, they are sweating their asses off right now after they saw a localized Detective Pikachu 3DS game announced AND especially that new $30 Detective Pikachu amiibo.

Pokemon fans are losing their **** right now over that big *** $30 Pikachu amiibo
i been looking for that giant yoshi amiibo
they shouldn't be tripping off the detective one

I never completed this concept...should I?

Also, should I complete this concept as well:

Any feedback is appreciated.

Oh look, someone made a Super Mario 64 fan-mod................that now has most of Cappy's appropriate mechanics/skillset from Mario Odyssey in it.

And yes, it also shows why Cappy is such a game-breaker for the 3D Mario line of games, which is the success of Odyssey.

I need a speedrun :lol:

That's cool..........never preorder from those mugs though. Amazon will take your preorder and send your Yoshi game on July 31st instead :tongue:

wish they would stop with the kiddy yoshi games
and give us a hard one
mind u games are cool but not hard
I feel you on this 100%

I bought Yoshi’s Wooly World for the Wii-U and it held my attention for all of 10 minutes :lol:

Way too easy and the pace of the game was probably the slowest I’ve ever experienced :sick:

Back
Top Bottom