• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish Luigi was playable but I'm grabbing most of those ports. Didn't play em on the Wii U
IDK why I'm so hyped for the Mario Tennis game

Hyped for Mario Tennis as well :pimp:

Will cop Tropcial Freeze for suuurreee
I have it for the Wii U but never play
Having it on the Switch would definitely change that

If Pokken Tournament adds Raichu with this dlc it’ll be a instacop for sure :nerd:

Adding DK to Mario Rabbids is welcomed too

Well that's a letdown. Nothing too attention grabbing IMO. Mario Tennis could be good but the last one for the Wii U got bad reviews

Kirby, Donkey Kong, Mario Tennis, Hyrule Warriors, AND Dark Souls :pimp: Knowing that this is just the appetizer until E3 where stuff like Smash will probably be announced I'm pretty hype.

Seeing the trailer for Hyrule Warriors actually has me pretty hype as well :nerd:

Looks like 2018 won’t fall too far behind the success of 2017 :pimp:

It feels like people are disappointed because they're looking to the Switch as a home console trying to compete with the other consoles. Nintendo has completely made a lane of their own. Their focused on the portable gaming on the go aspect with home gaming coming second. Makes perfect sense why we're getting all these ports with emphasis on being able to play them anywhere we want.

It feels like people are disappointed because they're looking to the Switch as a home console trying to compete with the other consoles. Nintendo has completely made a lane of their own. Their focused on the portable gaming on the go aspect with home gaming coming second. Makes perfect sense why we're getting all these ports with emphasis on being able to play them anywhere we want.
Your getting ports because relatively few people bought the Wiiu and Nintendo needs to pad out the switch lineup to keep users happy between getting the big hitters. . And porting the games are fairly easy and can make a nice size profit.

Just finished watching the "Direct mini" as they call it, especially after Nintendo pulls the Drake "If You're Reading This Then You're Too Late" while I was sleeping (lol), and I'll say this was typically what I expected at the beginning of a new year after their 2 biggest IPs in Mario & Zelda have already released big games.

I'm shocked at the Mario Odyssey update, since I wasnt expecting a word to be said about it until E3 at the earliest. Also shocked that it has LUIGI involved.....at least they finally answered that question after the long LUIGI drought.

Did not expect Tropical Freeze and Hyrule Warriors to get Switch ports either, guess that means I'm getting them........and prospective Wii-U buyers can scratch those games off your Wii-U wishlist LOL

I'm surprised to hear tropical freeze was praised so much. I played DKC returns and while it was fun, it was really easy. And TF has the same exact final boss as DKC returns

Just finished watching the "Direct mini" as they call it, especially after Nintendo pulls the Drake "If You're Reading This Then You're Too Late" while I was sleeping (lol), and I'll say this was typically what I expected at the beginning of a new year after their 2 biggest IPs in Mario & Zelda have already released big games.

I'm shocked at the Mario Odyssey update, since I wasnt expecting a word to be said about it until E3 at the earliest. Also shocked that it has LUIGI involved.....at least they finally answered that question after the long LUIGI drought.

Did not expect Tropical Freeze and Hyrule Warriors to get Switch ports either, guess that means I'm getting them........and prospective Wii-U buyers can scratch those games off your Wii-U wishlist LOL

They gave me enough to keep holding out :lol:

Interested in that TWEWY, Kirby and Mario tennis.

I'm hoping Next Level Games gives us a Super Mario Strikers this gen

Back
Top Bottom