• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How none of that excite y'all but Pokemon will lmao they can take as long as they want with Pokemon so they don't give us the same game they've been giving us. I'd rather wait another year and get a new experience vs a Sun/Moon to Ultra debacle.

I ain't played Pokemon since Gold so it's all new for me :lol:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Super-NES-Classic-Edition-Universal/410336025
0B0E868F-0E9C-4206-ADBF-95132E53240B.jpeg

NOT SURE HOW MUCH TRUTH THERE IS TO THIS BUT HERE IT GOES

This direct will be headed by Koizumi again. It will be on Wednesday afternoon in the west or Thursday morning in Japan (4pm PST, 7pm EST, 9am JST). The style of the direct will be spitfire with headlines then the information similar to the September direct. It will start with 3DS games then go into Nintendo’s online strategy and virtual console. Then it will go into Switch games. Focus on this direct will be on games releasing now until May.

3DS Headlines
- Kirby Battle Royale
- Fire Emblem Warriors DLC (new characters - free)
- Dillion’s Rolling Western: The Dead Heat Breakers
- BoxBoy Collection (all games on cart and an Amiibo).
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology (with Special Edition)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux
- The Alliance Alive (co developed by Grezzo)
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Nintendo Online
- reiterate that 3DS online will stay free. Then will talk about pricing strategy for Switch and the first online enabled classics (Dr. Mario and Tetris). Roll out will be Summer and more details will come in a later direct.
- New system firmware 5.0 will include folders and streaming apps. It will also add a theme store where you can buy premium themes (like 3DS).
- Virtual console will rollout starting when the direct is finished (with the firmware). First titles will be just NES and SNES. First games will be Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Zelda: A Link to the Past. Nintendo will also announce GBC and GBA titles for the system starting with Mother 3 and Metroid Fusion. Then N64 titles will be coming in Summer and GCN and Wii games by the end of the year (yes Wii games will be added).

Switch games
- Kirby Star Allies
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2 & X Collection
- Lost Sphear
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Bayonetta 1 & 2 (talk about the sequel in a future direct)
- Wonderful 101
- Fe
- Quick Nindies Real (including Furi, Super Meat Boy, the Escapists 2, etc)
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
- Yoshi
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
- Travelers of Mana (previously Project Octopath Traveler).
- Fire Emblem Judgment (you are a small kingdom and you have choices who to align with. Story and battle change depending on who you choose to side with).

Not covered in the direct
- Further information on paid online
- Smash for Switch
- Metroid Prime 4 (looking like a 2019 game by Next Level Games)
- Bayonetta 3 (work started prior to release of Star Fox Zero and aiming for 2018 but may get delayed)
- Super Mario Maker Deluxe (working out motion controls)
- Animal Crossing (big game this e3, half of the booth will be dedicate to it)
- Retro’s Games (focus will be at e3, Diddy Kong Racing and a new IP with half of the booth dedicated to the game).

All titles are currently scheduled to release no later than May (prior to E3). We will get surprises closer to e3 such as Mario Golf (Camelot), Mario & Luigi game (AlphaDream), Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis game (NST), Animal Crossing (EAD), Pikmin 4 (EAD) and some other surprises.

I was garbage at 1080

My friend let me borrow it and I was straight up trash at it

Gave up on it :lol:

Can you guys recommend a good screen protector for the switch?

I plan on getting one this week for my birthday :smile:

Yes super Mario world is better
But imo
Get her super Mario Bros first
THEN
Super Mario world
Let her progress
She will so much better at smw
If u let her play smb first
A lot of game mechanics u need to learn
She will learn in smb

I just want the Naruto to Boruto mmo joint to drop on switch. The DBZ fighter would be clutch too.

I picked up Splatoon 2 Sunday, aven;t even touched Zelda since. Love it alot, but keeping a stable internet connection is the key.

I just want the Naruto to Boruto mmo joint to drop on switch..

That new Naruto/Boruto game looks like "Dragonball Xenoverse" done right IMO.

DB Xenoverse (both of those games) aren't bad as a whole, but the fighting mechanics for both games is absolutely lackluster and felt very stiff. Compared to the new DB FighterZ that is coming out, Xenoverse's fighting gameplay just flat out sucks......and the MMO aspect of it is the only thing that prevents it from being a bad game (once again, it applies to both X1 and X2).

The fighting gameplay mechanics in the Naruto/Boruto Shinobi Striker game looks really good, hell of a lot better of the stiff gameplay of the 2 Xenoverses IMO

That new Naruto/Boruto game looks like "Dragonball Xenoverse" done right IMO.

DB Xenoverse (both of those games) aren't bad as a whole, but the fighting mechanics for both games is absolutely lackluster and felt very stiff. Compared to the new DB FighterZ that is coming out, Xenoverse's fighting gameplay just flat out sucks......and the MMO aspect of it is the only thing that prevents it from being a bad game (once again, it applies to both X1 and X2).

The fighting gameplay mechanics in the Naruto/Boruto Shinobi Striker game looks really good, hell of a lot better of the stiff gameplay of the 2 Xenoverses IMO

Totally agree with your points.

I have messed with DBZ and though fun, it didn't hold my attention. Probably because I am much more attached to the Naruto franchise as a whole.

The big selling point to me for the Naruto game is not only the MMO aspect but the sqaud based tactics. I saw it and immediately though "this has to come to switch" lol.

if not I will definitely be a bit let down.

Back
Top Bottom