• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6D5C8428-C82C-4A94-99E9-6A8EE318B560.jpeg

U can switch like the Xbox elite controller...looks very plasticy tho 69.99

A well made controller like that is an absolute game changer once virtual console hits

Its made by Emio, huh? Well, that wont be hard to google and look up reviews. It'd be harder to find reviews if it was Best Buy-branded Insignia

Pikmin 4 is rumored to be in the Nintendo Direct. If it comes out, I highly recommend the game as 3 was very good.

I feel like that list is too crazy to be true but if it is wow the Switch is really on its way to becoming the #1 console

Doesn't Nintendo have 2 Directs? One now and one near the half of the year? Because if real that list is meh to me

Smash and Mario Party are the only things that jump out to me not on that list and I wouldn't expect them to pull all the big guns out when they need to save some juice for E3

But getting Nier that's not even on Xbox then GTA and Dark Souls is filthy.

Yeah not a single thing on that list excites me

I need Smash Bros, Dragon Ball Fighterz & My Hero Academia: One's Justice release dates

I also need royal blue joy cons like nobody's business

I just want pokemon and smash. Those are my main first party nintendo games i look for

Im loving my switch still as a nice change of pace. Been running around in zelda its overwhelming lol. Been playing some rocket league as well.

How none of that excite y'all but Pokemon will lmao they can take as long as they want with Pokemon so they don't give us the same game they've been giving us. I'd rather wait another year and get a new experience vs a Sun/Moon to Ultra debacle.

Back
Top Bottom