• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Likely fake.

Hopefully fake.

Although as long as Falco is in honestly I'm good with whatever roster they have :lol:

Last edited:
Welp time to get my eyes checked :lol: I didn't know who was next to lucario cause the spelling looked completely different.

Neither one of them were in Brawl tho
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Yea I know and I hated that
laugh.gif

Wonder if there will be any DLC characters.

Yo new deal for the Wii U to look out for 

Sears has Wii U delux for $99 give your local Sears a call. Ill find the link later for those that may doubt.

Here you go fella  in-store only http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/330026-wii-u-for-99-at-sears-ymmv/
 Saw a post on reddit so I called the Seattle Sears location and they had 2 in stock of the 32GB launch consoles. They showed as $199 but I asked him to ring them up and they came up as $99. I had him hold both for me and when I picked them up I had him check the Seattle area for more but none in stock.

This is only for the Nintendo Land bundle, NOT the Zelda or Mario bundles.

Last edited:
ALLEGED PIC OF FINAL ROSTER
TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT

No Lucas
mean.gif
4 more characters than Brawl? Yeah I do not believe. 

Here you go fella  in-store only http://:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/3...at-sears-ymmv/
 Saw a post on reddit so I called the Seattle Sears location and they had 2 in stock of the 32GB launch consoles. They showed as $199 but I asked him to ring them up and they came up as $99. I had him hold both for me and when I picked them up I had him check the Seattle area for more but none in stock.

This is only for the Nintendo Land bundle, NOT the Zelda or Mario bundles.
Link doesnt work but I will call TM

Last edited:
Mario Golf: World Tour Getting DLC and Season Pass
by Luke Karmali APRIL 22, 2014

Nintendo has announced three DLC packs will be available for Mario Golf: World Tour once the title releases later this year.

While each of the packs can be bought separately, all three can be obtained at a reduced price if bought together. Though 10 courses and 126 holes will be included in the base game, a further 108 holes and additional golfers will be offered to those interested in purchasing more.

The first pack, the Mushroom Pack, will launch on May 2, with the Flower Pack expected to follow later in May. Finally, the Star Pack will arrive in June. Each pack brings two new 18-hole courses and a new playable character with Toadette, Nabbit and Rosalina included in each consecutive DLC release, respectively.

Though they'll cost £5.39 if purchased individually from Toad's Booth, all three can be purchased for £10.79. Doing this also nets you the Gold Mario character, whose special Golden Flower shot enables him to gain coins for every yard he makes the ball travel. He'll also be available separately once all the other DLC packs are out.

Mario Golf: World Tour got a release date announcement not too long ago. To tee yourself up for it, be sure to check our favorable impressions of the game's multiplayer mode.

Back
Top Bottom