• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I'm pretty excite for this Smash, me and my bro put quite a few hours into Brawl. Every match was on Final Destination stage, good times. Now all I need from Nintendo is MK8, Smash, a SM64 type Mario, Zelda and a few JRPGs and I'll be satisfied with my Wii U purchase.

Yea I'm pretty excite for this Smash, me and my bro put quite a few hours into Brawl. Every match was on Final Destination stage, good times. Now all I need from Nintendo is MK8, Smash, a SM64 type Mario, Zelda and a few JRPGs and I'll be satisfied with my Wii U purchase.
super mario 64hd would be :pimp:
and i want a console main pokemon game
also a online multiplayer metroid would be :pimp: too
with an excellent singleplayer campaign

Free $5 Target Gift Card with Super Smash Bros. or Mario Kart 8 Pre-Orders (In-Store Only)
Target is offering a free $5 Gift Card with select video game Pre Orders (IN-STORE ONLY):

Sony's Yoshida Has Been Banned Twice on Miiverse

Shuhei Yoshida, president of Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios, revealed that he's been banned twice on Miiverse, Nintendo's social networking service.

Talking with Mark Cerny last week (and reported by Engadget), Yoshida admitted that he's gotten into trouble on Miiverse two times. "The first time was because I had my Twitter account in my profile, and that's against the rules," Yoshida said. "The second time is because I wrote, 'I love PS.' You're not supposed to promote a commercial product in Miiverse, so they correctly interpreted 'PS' as 'PlayStation.'"

Yoshida told IGN last year that he owns two Wii U consoles and plays Wii U games with his daughters. Last week, the Sony executive told a journalist at a private dinner that Microsoft was smart for promoting Phil Spencer to head of Xbox. "He's the most human guy there," Yoshida said.

Yoshida knows whats up :pimp:

Mario Golf: World Tour – full character roster

Mario Golf: World Tour’s full roster has been published online, courtesy of Famitsu. You can find the lineup after the break.
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Boo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Mii

Unlockable
Toad
Birdo
Paratroopa
Kamek

Last edited:
Mario Kart 8 may have 30 playable characters

Mario Kart 8 may offer 30 playable characters, based on the photo above. It seems to be the game’s character select screen.
Now… is that screen final? Could there be even more unlockable characters aside from the ones hidden by question marks?

Ehhh. I care more about maps than characters for Mario Kart. Thats one of those games where I only pick one person and never change unless someone picks them first.

Ehhh. I care more about maps than characters for Mario Kart. Thats one of those games where I only pick one person and never change unless someone picks them first.

HERE U GO SIR

Mushroom Cup
Mario Kart Stadium
Water Park
Sweet Sweet Canyon
Thwomp Ruins

Flower Cup
Mario Circuit
Toad Harbor
Twisted Mansion
Shy Guy Falls

Star Cup
Sunshine Airport
Electrodome
???
???

Special Cup
???
???
???
???

Unassigned Tracks
Bone Dry Ruins
Cloudtop Cruise
Dolphin Shoals

Shell Cup
Wii Moo Moo Meadows
DS Cheep Cheep Beach
GBA Mario Circuit
N64 Toad’s Turnpike

Banana Cup
GCN Dry Dry Desert
SNES Donut Plains 3
N64 Royal Raceway
3DS DK Jungle

Leaf Cup
???
???
???
???

Lightning Cup
???
???
???
N64 Rainbow Road

Unassigned Tracks
DS Tick Tock Clock
Wii Grumble Volcano
3DS Music Park
3DS Piranha Plant Pipeway

MARIO KART 8 WII U BUNDLE SPOTTED IN EUROPE?

French gaming website Gamesblog is reporting that a Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle will be sold in Europe. The bundle includes a 32GB Wii U Premium console with a copy of the highly anticipated karting title. It also includes a one week trail of Wii Karaoke U. The bundle will apparently retail for 299 Euros.

Mario Golf: World Tour demo will be available in North America next week

3DS owners in Europe are getting a demo for Mario Golf: World Tour today. The same download is also planned for North America, though it’s coming next week instead. Nintendo’s Mario Golf: World Tour press release issued today confirms that the demo will be available on April 24.

also am i the only person here whose wifi on the wii-u sucks
the wii wifi worked perfect for me
but the wifi on the wii-u is terrible
any tips

"Online play itself has been revamped and will offer two modes. The first, called “For Fun,” is basic “Smash Bros.,” with every stage randomly chosen (except Final Destination), all items on and only wins recorded. The latter, called “For Glory,” is a much more competitive field. All items are off, and the only stage you can play on is Final Destination. However, to keep things fresh, Sakurai has said that most stages will have a Final Destination form, which essentially means the aesthetics of different stages will be used alongside a simple, flat stage.

In “For Glory,” all matches are rated and players are ranked by what Sakurai calls a “Global Smash Power.” GSP is a number that every player will have alongside them, and it will show how many players you are better than. So if you’re better than 300,000 players, your GSP will be 300,000."

Yes,yes,yes,yes. Yes. Geeked af.

http://badgerherald.com/artsetc/2014/04/17/everything-need-know-new-super-smash-bros/#.U1BD1eawLZY

Back
Top Bottom