Mario->greninja->megaman
Megaman gonna be a jack of all trades
But Mario puts in that work
I can't wait to murk everybody in this thread on that game
Damn I hope they support voice chat
I'm taking everybody money
I'm THAT good

can u still use the classic controller on the wii u :nerd:

EDIT: just did some research(looked on wikipedia)
and seems that u can use the wii classic controller and wii classic controller pro
on the wii u
which is more in line with the gamecube button layout

i swear nintendo is dope for making all the old controllers for the previous system work with the new system
people tend to forget how convenient that is

Last edited:
I yelled.

Smash looking like its gonna be the Game of the Year

I'm personally more excited for mariokart. When is the last time a fighting game won GOTY?

Wii u easily has the best local multiplayer games of any system and that's still a huge plus for me since my friends are in he same area. I've never cared about online play.

Honestly wii u has the best games on any system IMO. Their first party games are on another level this year.

I yelled.

Smash looking like its gonna be the Game of the Year

I'm personally more excited for mariokart. When is the last time a fighting game won GOTY?

Wii u easily has the best local multiplayer games of any system and that's still a huge plus for me since my friends are in he same area. I've never cared about online play.

Honestly wii u has the best games on any system IMO. Their first party games are on another level this year.
This post has so much truth to it

can u still use the classic controller on the wii u
nerd.gif

EDIT: just did some research(looked on wikipedia)

and seems that u can use the wii classic controller and wii classic controller pro

on the wii u

which is more in line with the gamecube button layout

i swear nintendo is dope for making all the old controllers for the previous system work with the new system

people tend to forget how convenient that is
First party versions of these are still $40 :x :x :x. Still gonna have to buy at least two.

ANOTHER DIRECT AND INFO JUST RELEASED ON A NEW GAME

Live a Life You Never Imagined in a Hilarious and Unpredictable New World from Nintendo

REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Take all your preconceived notions about life’s possibilities, crumple them into a ball and toss them out the window. It’s time to star in a whole new life. On June 6,visit the outrageously bizarre island world of Tomodachi Life for the Nintendo 3DS system. Everyone you know, and everyone you wish you knew, should prepare to meet their Mii maker – you! – as you build a bustling fantasy population of friends, family and even celebrities, all in one wild and hilarious world. The real emotional connection you already share with your Mii characters will keep you glued to the drama, intrigue and hilarity that ensues as everyone goes about their extraordinary daily lives, evolving and interacting in unpredictable and often uproarious ways.
The Tomodachi franchise already has taken Japan by storm, selling more than 5.5 million games. Its first North American title, Tomodachi Life, is poised to stake out unprecedented video game territory when it launches June 6.Nintendo announced more details today in a special Tomodachi Life-themed Nintendo Direct. To view the Nintendo Direct in its entirety, visit http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct.
“Nintendo fans are familiar with Mii characters, but now they come to life in ways they never have before – with their own lives, interests and personalities,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “Customization and open-ended play are two big video game trends for 2014, and Tomodachi Life delivers a fun, creative experience that makes you want to visit again and again, because there’s always something interesting going on.”
“Tomodachi” is the Japanese word for “friend.” After completely customizing all your Mii characters, from their voices and appearances right down to their personality quirks, you’ll recognize them instantly. But you can’t possibly predict what they’ll do next. For the first time ever, Mii characters behave based on the personality traits you select, playing out the drama you set in motion. A celebrity might fall in love with your math teacher. Your mom might jump on stage to belt out heavy metal songs. Or you could become famous striking poses down the runway of a fashion show wearing cute and silly outfits. Best of all, you can document these unbelievable moments for posterity and share them all with your friends via the Nintendo 3DS Image Share service.
Even your far-fetched celebrity dreams can come true in Tomodachi Life. If you have ever wanted international superstar Christina Aguilera to join you in a sing-off, or believed that she would become BFFs with your cousin or wished she would perform a song with your customized lyrics, it could happen here. The multi award-winning singer has signed on to be a part of Nintendo’s promotional campaign for the game, and her Mii character will be available at launch. Aguilera’s Mii character also will guest star in a TV commercial and in online videos that show all the exciting things that happen when celebrities mingle with Miis players know personally. The first video in the series can be viewed here: . Additional celebrities involved with Tomodachi Life will be announced over the upcoming weeks.
The plot of Tomodachi Life thickens with the addition of each Mii character. As they deliver one gripping twist and turn after another, you can reward them with in-game gifts and clothes, their favorite foods or special flourishes for their apartments. Together you can further broaden your Tomodachi Life horizons by exploring the island, solving characters’ problems and helping them with their needs.
Additional information about Tomodachi Life will be revealed in the future. For the latest updates, visit http://tomodachi.nintendo.com. The game will play on Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 2DS systems, and will be available in stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and on Nintendo 2DS at a suggested retail price of $34.99.
Remember that Nintendo 3DS features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/3ds

and heres the vid if u dont wanna read

Same with me to but I think I will give it a try. Maybe it will entrain me for a few months.....hopefully

NEWS FOR PEEPS WHO DON'T YET HAVE A 3ds/2ds[/B

Target is running a pair of 3DS-related deals this week. First, the retailer is offering a $40 gift card with any 3DS XL purchase. You can also grab the red 2DS for just $100.

Best Buy is offering a $25 gift card with the purchase of a Nintendo 3DS XL. The temporary deal – which can be accessed via the electronics retailer’s website – is applicable to select 3DS XL handhelds, including the black, blue and red systems. Customers looking to get a better deal can visit Target, which is giving away $40 gift cards to those who buy a 3DS XL. Both offers are good for this week.

Last edited:
Will Diddy Kong be in Mario Kart 8?

Might Diddy Kong be included on the roster for Mario Kart 8?
The Spanish edition of ONM has posted a preview shot from its latest issue featuring the upcoming racer. You’ll notice that Diddy Kong is clearly shown among Mario Kart 8′s characters.
I wouldn’t say this officially confirms Diddy Kong’s appearance in Mario Kart 8. Still, it’s interesting that he’s included in ONM’s preview. Could the magazine have made a mistake? We’re just a little more than a month away from Mario Kart 8′s launch, so it shouldn’t be too long before we find out if this is the real deal.

i hope so i used to put in work with diddy in mario kart wii

Why wouldn't diddy be in Mario kart 8 though? He's been a main-stay since double dash.

Also I don't like the fact that shiek and zero-suit are their own characters. It doesn't feel right. Them being able to transform added an extra dimension to samus and Zelda. I wonder how their final smash's will be affected, mostly samus.

Also Luigi since melee has been the most ridiculous character in the game. He's such a wild card it's hillarious. I love how him and Mario started playing more like their personalities. Fox and Falco as well.....Wolf is a throwaway character :rolleyes

Why wouldn't diddy be in Mario kart 8 though? He's been a main-stay since double dash.

Also I don't like the fact that shiek and zero-suit are their own characters. It doesn't feel right. Them being able to transform added an extra dimension to samus and Zelda. I wonder how their final smash's will be affected, mostly samus.

Also Luigi since melee has been the most ridiculous character in the game. He's such a wild card it's hillarious. I love how him and Mario started playing more like their personalities. Fox and Falco as well.....Wolf is a throwaway character :rolleyes
after the final smash samus will still keep her suit form
i dont use samus or zelda anyway so it dont effect me
but i kinda like the approach
but man i cant wait to play as mega man

I haven't really been following Smash but I did see a boxer (Mac, I think), that guys looks OP as hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom